napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

discrete blood work and analyzing them

BigBusiness

What's up brothers!!! Looking for a good place to have descrete blood work. Also looking for some advise on reading and analyzing them.

www.privatemdlabs.com

You can order your own bloods there without question, and go to your local or nearest labmax to have it drawn. Results within 48 hours. Relatively cheap as well depending on what you are wanting to test for. The female hormone panel covers most things you need as far as test and estrogen levels and is like 60$

Will defendant look in to this thanks RickRock, that's why I enjoy/love this forum, every day I learn something new an beneficial!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Angel said:
Will defendant look in to this thanks RickRock, that's why I enjoy/love this forum, every day I learn something new an beneficial!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Probably one of the easiest processes Ive ever done... Literally walk into the office, hand them the paperwork, they draw blood, results online in a few days.

Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
http://www.privatemdlabs.com

You can order your own bloods there without question, and go to your local or nearest labmax to have it drawn. Results within 48 hours. Relatively cheap as well depending on what you are wanting to test for. The female hormone panel covers most things you need as far as test and estrogen levels and is like 60$

I do this regularly. Also, while running cycles be sure and donate blood guys. Very important after running cycles

That is a great place to order from... MAKE SURE you pay close attention to the post though as you need a FEMALE hormonal panel... I know it sounds strange but that's the one you want...

BigBusiness said:
How long after cycle should you donate blood?

You should donate blood every 6-8 weeks on cycle or not in my opinion for countless reasons my man

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: discrete blood work and analyzing them

BigBusiness said:
I donate every 8 weeks religiously, and it doesn't matter if I'm on cycle or not. Its very beneficial to keep your RBC and hematocrit in check, and obviously also goes to a very good cause potentially saving lives as well. There is no problem donating while on cycle and they won't discard your sample. You just need to lie on the questionare about needle and AAS use

If you're in NJ/NY, however, you are fucked lol.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I am a firm believer in blood donating as well ESPECIALLY when you are using EQ... Unfortunately, I am extremely hesitant now in terms of my own personal donating, even thought I know it is necessary due to the fact of a negligent worker at the blood bank... Last month when I went in for a routine donation, the worker not only decided to set me up for double what I normally give, but after 30 minutes of sitting in the chair, i began to get extremely dizzy and feel horrible pains in my arm where the IV was taking my blood... the blood immediately turned clear and I started yelling that something was wrong... A fuck up by the nurse and it left me basically unable to move my fucking arm for nearly a week and even cost me a full day in the gym... It was such a horrible experience that I am not sure how I can go back... I hope noone else ever has to endure this... The worker needed several bitch slaps for this inexcusable occurrence....

RickRock said:
BigBusiness said:
I donate every 8 weeks religiously, and it doesn't matter if I'm on cycle or not. Its very beneficial to keep your RBC and hematocrit in check, and obviously also goes to a very good cause potentially saving lives as well. There is no problem donating while on cycle and they won't discard your sample. You just need to lie on the questionare about needle and AAS use

I wasn't sure if they checked your blood before they actually take a whole bag. Does donating ruin test levels during cycle?

DylanGemelli said:
I am a firm believer in blood donating as well ESPECIALLY when you are using EQ... Unfortunately, I am extremely hesitant now in terms of my own personal donating, even thought I know it is necessary due to the fact of a negligent worker at the blood bank... Last month when I went in for a routine donation, the worker not only decided to set me up for double what I normally give, but after 30 minutes of sitting in the chair, i began to get extremely dizzy and feel horrible pains in my arm where the IV was taking my blood... the blood immediately turned clear and I started yelling that something was wrong... A fuck up by the nurse and it left me basically unable to move my fucking arm for nearly a week and even cost me a full day in the gym... It was such a horrible experience that I am not sure how I can go back... I hope noone else ever has to endure this... The worker needed several bitch slaps for this inexcusable occurrence....

That's some crazy shit brother!!!! She deserved more than a bitch slap.....more like a donkey punch...lol

DylanGemelli said:
It sounds like she set you up for doing double red blood cells. I've done that myself several times and never had an issue. The clear appearance was more than likely when you were getting returned your plasma. During double red blood cell donations, they cycle between collecting, then returning your plasma to you then repeat. Its much different than a normal donation because they return your fluids to you. They still take just one pint from you, but the red blood cells are double. It takes a little longer than normal, and I actually feel better afterwards than a normal donation since I get my fluids back. It sounds like you had a bad experience and probably an inexperienced nurse that may have had poor technique for inserting the needle. I had a bad nurse once that caused a pretty bad bruise for a few days, but mostly all goes well

DylanGemelli said:
It sounds like she set you up for doing double red blood cells. I've done that myself several times and never had an issue. The clear appearance was more than likely when you were getting returned your plasma. During double red blood cell donations, they cycle between collecting, then returning your plasma to you then repeat. Its much different than a normal donation because they return your fluids to you. They still take just one pint from you, but the red blood cells are double. It takes a little longer than normal, and I actually feel better afterwards than a normal donation since I get my fluids back. It sounds like you had a bad experience and probably an inexperienced nurse that may have had poor technique for inserting the needle. I had a bad nurse once that caused a pretty bad bruise for a few days, but mostly all goes well

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

From what I read and researched, everything you said is exactly right brother... All i know is that i have an extremely high level of pain tolerance (clearly by the amount of tattoo work, lol) however this was no joke... I pushed through things at the gym but it was a horrible grind and the pain was excruciating... It's a shame that such negligence is involved because on top of this obviously being something guys like us need to do, I always feel good about it because I know I am helping so many others in the process... Sometimes we forget the fact that when we do this process, we are literally saving lives as well... The fact that such negligence could take away from that as well really sucks but looking at it from my perspective, injuries like that are things I simply cannot have go on but I generally overcome and forgive quickly but I won't lie, I am very hesitant on going back...

Top Bottom