napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Different workout times and Cardarine

gt83

Fellas,

My workout times change each day. 2 days a week I do cardio around 8am, 1-2 days at 10am and 2-3 days of weights/cardio at 7PM. The workouts do not overlap so no 2 a days yet. My question is about the dosage times. Do I have to wait 24 hours to take the next dose? So the morning workouts that change from 8am to 10am doesn't sound like a problem. It's the 7PM workouts that I question. They're tough. Should I take it 30 minutes before this evening workout (which would be dosing before 24 hours) Or just take it in the morning everyday no matter what so it stays at 24 hours and I'm not taking too much.
Thanks

Fellas,

My workout times change each day. 2 days a week I do cardio around 8am, 1-2 days at 10am and 2-3 days of weights/cardio at 7PM. The workouts do not overlap so no 2 a days yet. My question is about the dosage times. Do I have to wait 24 hours to take the next dose? So the morning workouts that change from 8am to 10am doesn't sound like a problem. It's the 7PM workouts that I question. They're tough. Should I take it 30 minutes before this evening workout (which would be dosing before 24 hours) Or just take it in the morning everyday no matter what so it stays at 24 hours and I'm not taking too much.
Thanks

just keep it consistent and dose it every day in the morning... you will still reap all the benefits and that way its consistent dosing

Yep, I would always dose consistent at the same time each day regardless of workout, so you keep stable even levels

Top Bottom