Hello everyone, I need prop diet plan for gaining lean muscle and drop some bf
My stats is
age 25
weight 172 lb
bf 15 or 16% not realy sure 100%
height 5.10 .
btw I am about to order some SARMS and steroids( test c) for my fist cycle

Thanks to all of you an advance

As far as bodyfat percent when looking in the mirror without flexing is there any abdominal definition and if the ot estimate the thickness of what you can pinch at your upper hip ( lovehandle area) and lifting history this is important because newbies make drastic gains when compared too more advanced lifters

Also too really get a good baseline I have people track there food for 2 weeks without changing anything so I can see how there body is responding too there current diet . Remember we adapt quickly too the way we eat so were all drastically differant . Any cookie cutter program id give you now would be modified weekly and when we got it right for you it would be completely differant

Track your calories and macronutrients. Don't go looking for some cookie cutter diet. One size fits all does not apply to dieting.

My best friend eats 400 grams of carbs a day three weeks off from the show if I get near that in the offseason I get fat

Checkout RickRock's nutrition thread. It'll give you a good starting point then follow that for 2-3 weeks and see what kind of results you get. After seeing your results you can adjust accordingly and then reassess again in a few weeks.

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101

^This is a great start for you bro. It should give you the tools you need to help construct a good diet to suit your goals. If you have any specific questions, fell free to ask them brother

^This is a great start for you bro. It should give you the tools you need to help construct a good diet to suit your goals. If you have any specific questions, fell free to ask them brother
Thanks Rick but you didn't mention anything about how much I should consume carbs and fat per body bound like you mention protein is 1.5 of every body lb. Thank you for the great info

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Rick but you didn't mention anything about how much I should consume carbs and fat per body bound like you mention protein is 1.5 of every body lb. Thank you for the great info

Some people like to do ratios and others have a baseline fat/protein number then fill in the rest with carbs. Some people do better with carbs as energy, some people find fat is better. I think most people find carbs will provide them with energy better but some find it hard to consume less fats just based on what they like to eat. I personally used 0.4g per lb of lean body mass for fat. Depending on your BMR and if your in a calorie deficit, running 1.5g of protein per lb of weight and doing what I did with 0.4g per lb lean body mass for fat could leave you with way too few carbs so you'd have to potentially shift some more from fat to carbs.

Depending on how your diet is now you might take a while to adjust to your new macros. You might not feel satisfied if a particular macro changed significantly when you first adapt the new diet. Most likely if you're not getting a lot lean meat already, you'll be surprised how full you get trying to reach your target protein.

Look towards the end of the article where I mentioned ratios. That is where you will figure up how much fat and carbs to fill in your total calories per day. Everyone uses different ratios so it's good to experiment and see what works best for you. You could start with a simple ratio of something like 45/40/15 which is around where I like and adjust it to your liking.

Please revisit that thread to see how it is broken down. It's explained fairly easily

Look towards the end of the article where I mentioned ratios. That is where you will figure up how much fat and carbs to fill in your total calories per day. Everyone uses different ratios so it's good to experiment and see what works best for you. You could start with a simple ratio of something like 45/40/15 which is around where I like and adjust it to your liking.

Please revisit that thread to see how it is broken down. It's explained fairly easily
Rick my bro you are awesome and full with great info. I appreciate your help. God bless you

This is how I like to do it as well. I've typically run high fat diet low carbs but the macros Rick is referring to have worked very well for me.

Thats the biggest thing is paying attention too your body and adjusting it until you find your sweet spot were all different l like carb cycling but I dont reccomend it for novice guys because of the psychological effects .your low carb days will dry you out making you look leaner then your higher carb days will bloat you back out and youll get frustrated and think you gained fat when your just manipulating hydration the fat is coming off

Top Bottom