napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diarrhea from sarms?

I

Ideal

Im stacking LGD, S4, & Osta and for the past 4 days now i've been shitting straight water (up to 4 times a day). I've been on my cycle for around 10 days now. I'm just tired of the diarrhea... Is it from the sarms?

I get diarrhea from all of SARMS1 products. There is something about them. I started ordering SARMSX here and there have been no issues since. It has been several months. I tried to run SARMS1 last month for 2 days and the diarrhea returned.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Im stacking LGD, S4, & Osta and for the past 4 days now i've been shitting straight water (up to 4 times a day). I've been on my cycle for around 10 days now. I'm just tired of the diarrhea... Is it from the sarms?

If these are sarmsx products, then No this is not something that is caused by the sarms or the carrier in any way, shape, or form. It could be something diet related or something else coincidental at the current time

there is NO correlation whatsoever with sarms on this issue... you likely have a bug and im sure it will pass but its definitely NOT from sarms use...

There's nothing in these compounds which would cause that. 10 days is a long ass time to have the shits. Think about other dietary changes you may have made and limit milk products, alcohol and coffee consumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom