napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dianabol

vonayls

Hey man I like to watch all your YouTube video. Getting good tips.
-Hey I was wondering where do you get your Dianabol pills from? -I been looking around because I want to start a cycle but there are too many out there with same name with different bottles . Can you send me the website where you get yours. Or a picture of how the bottle looks like. Thanks man!

Lets get to know you a little bit first bro. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. I hope you're not planning on running a dbol only cycle..

Sent from my SM-G900P

Well I consider myself as a athletic person. I like to workout aleast 4 to 5 times a week. 170lbs 5.9". 26yrs old and I been working out for like 3 years now. I have a little bit of muscle volume and I'm not happy with my body even though some people say I look good. -I just want to get more bulk that's why I want to try something different like dbol but there are to many out there and fake so I want to know what are the real ones.

Well I consider myself as a athletic person. I like to workout aleast 4 to 5 times a week. 170lbs 5.9". 26yrs old and I been working out for like 3 years now. I have a little bit of muscle volume and I'm not happy with my body even though some people say I look good. -I just want to get more bulk that's why I want to try something different like dbol but there are to many out there and fake so I want to know what are the real ones.
What's your bf%? 170 at 5'9 is light unless you're pretty lean already. I understand the "want" to put on mass but a dbol only cycle is not what you want. Oral only cycle sucks. Understand that all steroids shut down your natural test production. Without a test base to fall back on, you're asking for problems... your dick not working is one of them. Not fun. A first cycle in the aas world should always be test only. If you're opting for oral only because you're scared of pinning, then you need to get over it or aas isn't for you.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I believe is btw 10% and 12% not so sure. I'm a lil bit buff but I'm not happy with what I have so just wanna gain more muscle. That's why I want try any product out there to get bulk more. What do you think I should take

Got ya. If you want to put on quality size, first thing you need to address is your nutrition. 3 years really isn't long in regards to training so simply optimizing your nutrition and training will do wonders for you. I think you could easily put on another 20+ lbs naturally same bf%. You have a couple options. If you're not sure about pinning, you can take a look at sarms. They're a good entry into the performance world and will give you solid results without the sides. The other option if you choose the aas route is a test only cycle. Test is all that is needed for a first time, no other compounds. You don't need excessive doses since your receptors are fresh. Low dose would be perfect like 250-300mg a week. I would say at this point since you're still young and new to training, spend some more time learning your body in the gym and in the kitchen. Take advantage of your natural test while at its high. Don't rush into anything because of impatience or the "want" for fast results. With aas, you absolutely need a deep knowledge of how your body works and responds to diet/training.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Last edited:
bro you got good advice from Max. I want you to read this about orals.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/orals-only-info-6018.html

then watch this vid

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...r!!-why-oral-only-cycles-horrible!!-6972.html

If this is your first cycle it should be test injectable only. Test is the base of ALL cycles.This is the only safe way to go and to get permanent gains. If you use a dbol only cycle ,you will blow up quickly and pull in a lot of water, and all of your gains will be gone and you will be back to square one within 2-3 months. Plus you may experience side effects that aren't fun. As in what Max said about the dick not working.

So you let us know your ides about injecting, and we can set you up.After you run a test cycle and then the next cycle you want to try dbol then you will be ready. Just no dbol now.

the LAST thing you want to do is run an oral only cycle... ESPECIALLY a dbol only cycle... you have not been training very long at 3 years and your a million miles away from reaching natural ability... you dont want to be using steroids right now... your just going to hinder yourself in so many ways for the future... you need to learn how to eat and train and start applying that to your every day routine... these are clearly areas your lacking... i wouldn't recommend any type of steroid use yet... post your diet so you can get the proper help you need...

i would however recommend sarms for a while now as opposed to any steroid use... you can get the push you need from them and the capabilities to add more size, yet get in far better condition and not have any of the negative steroid side effects... if your not familiar with sarms then start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you can get all your sarms at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout i recommend

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

-Hey I was wondering where do you get your Dianabol pills from? -I been looking around because I want to start a cycle but there are too many out there with same name with different bottles . Can you send me the website where you get yours. Or a picture of how the bottle looks like. Thanks man!

Bro, you absolutely positively do not want to run a Dbol only cycle. It's a horrible idea to do any oral steroid.

My best recommendation to you right now for your goals is to run a good sarms stack to help you make some really nice gains in lean muscle mass and strength while lowering your bodyfat. They don't carry the side effects or suppression of steroids and are going to be a better option for you. As said. You do not ever want to run oral steroids by themselves.

Here is a good stack I'd recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Question here. Now many say oral only cycles are bad. I don't disagree. Is that something new we learned? THe reason I ask is it seems many have started with dbol as their first cycle then moved on from there. Its amazing how many don't realize how much harsher dbol is that say test e.

We get them from the fucking dianabol fairy.
ee9e5c6a717b6c3972c1a64b4556ce31.jpg

Question here. Now many say oral only cycles are bad. I don't disagree. Is that something new we learned? THe reason I ask is it seems many have started with dbol as their first cycle then moved on from there. Its amazing how many don't realize how much harsher dbol is that say test e.

start another thread with YOUR questions and we/I will answer them all.

a lot of people make poor choices on their first cycle... being their first cycle, they are not well educated on what they should actually be doing..

Top Bottom