napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dfw?????

Any guys here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area???? Be nice to have a friend or two that was into this scene. Would be very helpful if and when I decide to pin so someone could show me how not to F myself up! Lol

We so used to live there, I'd help ya out if there, but I'm sure we could from here too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya drb posted somewhere a diagram of where to pin and how. there are youtube vids as well. any help you need you can get here hell I shook every time I pinned for a month or so and every now and then after that sometimes your mind just fucks with you lol

Ello..... DFW resident here. Frisco to be exact. I hover around the metroflex, 24 and Destination Dallas. Im all over :)

Pinning questions we can hit up here too man. Its easy basic info. Shit we have all kinds of technology these days lol.

In 2006 I visited north of Dallas. I think it was Plano. Was really nice and wanted to move there. I don't know how it looks now but when I retire I'm either going to north Texas or NC.

Ello..... DFW resident here. Frisco to be exact. I hover around the metroflex, 24 and Destination Dallas. Im all over :)

there you go bro.. cant get any better help then this.. if not we got a ton of vidoes and diagrams you can follow. its nearly impossible to fuck up lol

Top Bottom