napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decreased sperm load

Alex

Hello all. I recently finished a 12 week ostarine, and mk 677 run. About to start my clomid. Only question is i was reading somewhere else about the effects ostarine could have on reproducing. I did notice a slight pain in my balls a week in. And I also noticed a symptom which has remain thus far, not much of a load on orgasm. Now this can be pretty shitty. Just want to know if this is the slight suppression people were reffering to. Will clomid help the load volume? And bring things to the way they were before? i also read that you shouldn't impregnate a girl up to 3 months after taking ostarine because of the risk of birth defects. Anyone read up on this? They were saying that ostarine could affect a male body the same way as something I am trying to find the name of I can't find the article. Overall just wondering if the decreased load will be handled by the clomid. And if this is a common occurance. Thanks!
6 foot
10 percent bodyfat
205 pounds
train 5 days a week 2 hours a day at least

Thanks guys!

Hello all. I recently finished a 12 week ostarine, and mk 677 run. About to start my clomid. Only question is i was reading somewhere else about the effects ostarine could have on reproducing. I did notice a slight pain in my balls a week in. And I also noticed a symptom which has remain thus far, not much of a load on orgasm. Now this can be pretty shitty. Just want to know if this is the slight suppression people were reffering to. Will clomid help the load volume? And bring things to the way they were before? i also read that you shouldn't impregnate a girl up to 3 months after taking ostarine because of the risk of birth defects. Anyone read up on this? They were saying that ostarine could affect a male body the same way as something I am trying to find the name of I can't find the article. Overall just wondering if the decreased load will be handled by the clomid. And if this is a common occurance. Thanks!
6 foot
10 percent bodyfat
205 pounds
train 5 days a week 2 hours a day at least

Thanks guys!

That should not be a Normal side effect of Ostarine. Ostarine cause only slight suppression and should not decrease load size at all. Also I don't know where you read this information about birth defects because that's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. Where did you get your Ostarine?

Post cycle recovery will bring everything back to normal over time. Your entire pct should look like this

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

So I basically searched for a good hour looking for anything that possibly might reference what you are talking about on multiple search engines and came up with zero results other than someone inquiring on a 'iffy at best' forum if Mk-677 had an affect on sperm count numbers because he had an issue while running it after a AAS cycle of compounds that clearly suppressed his testes. I too had the testicular pain you reference about a week into use and it subsided quickly, however seminal fluid consistency has never been a problem. Many other variables may be in play for yourself, but I doubt the Ostarine is one of them.

Could all be in your head bro. You've scared yourself, I'm running a full sarms stack and by balls still hangin lower than my dick

no ball size difference.. erections are harder than they have ever been.. think i actually increased size thanks to 4 months of the 677 and 2877 helps too probably.... But yeah it was strage and it was saying women shoudnt take osta period because of the risk of this im trying really hard to find it... ill post it once found... But yeah i feel great nothing wrong just half the volume i had before when it comes to skeeting. Clomid should bring it back up though right?

That... someone was saying ostarine can have the same response in the body as that and could be a danger to women giving birth or becoming pregnant and guys could be affected up to 3 months after taking ostarine... anyone wanna look into this or heard of this information before?

That should not be a Normal side effect of Ostarine. Ostarine cause only slight suppression and should not decrease load size at all. Also I don't know where you read this information about birth defects because that's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. Where did you get your Ostarine?

Post cycle recovery will bring everything back to normal over time. Your entire pct should look like this

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Yeah there is no research whatsoever to even test men producing children while on Ostarine. That's some made up nonsense. Smaller loads could be dehydration. Drinking enough?

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Top Bottom