napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

I've always ran EQ at higher end of the spectrum but I'm going to try a low dose this next time around and see just how different it is.

im curious as to how that works for you... ive done that before and it did not do nearly as much for me

Very good info guys. Thanks! My original plan was 200mg of test e and GW-501516 during my cruise (plan to shed a bit of bf at this time). Would adding a low dose eq or mast really be beneficial or should I just sick to the original plan? (I have 6 more weeks left on this blast). I clearly like to plan ahead :).

Very good info guys. Thanks! My original plan was 200mg of test e and GW-501516 during my cruise (plan to shed a bit of bf at this time). Would adding a low dose eq or mast really be beneficial or should I just sick to the original plan? (I have 6 more weeks left on this blast). I clearly like to plan ahead :).

ive used mast on trt as well and noticed it much more than eq on trt...

Well hopefully I'm not wasting my EQ and get nothing from it

you may not be... you just have to see how you respond brother... you run it with gw and sr and you will see huge endurance, even at 200 mg along with vascularity like crazy... of course the size eq can bring probably wont be there but it could still help maintain and possibly add a bit but strength should be pretty good as well...

you may not be... you just have to see how you respond brother... you run it with gw and sr and you will see huge endurance, even at 200 mg along with vascularity like crazy... of course the size eq can bring probably wont be there but it could still help maintain and possibly add a bit but strength should be pretty good as well...

I'm going to run that and Deca at low amounts.

Maybe I missed it. What dose EQ do you plan to run?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Personally with eq i need a decent dose to notice much, And for mast it really shines at lower bf, so maybe let that one wait And be the icing on the cake when you shred down. :)

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

800 for both at the minimum... that's the way to roll with those

Nice bro. Any sides? Which deca r u using?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

i have not encountered any... im using express domestic right now and its been nothing short of stellar... its literally made me want to never stop using it... that's how much i personally like it... im only running 150 mg per week... obviously, the higher you go, the more likelihood of side occurrences but it should not be too bad regardless... just make sure caber is on hand at all times...

i have not encountered any... im using express domestic right now and its been nothing short of stellar... its literally made me want to never stop using it... that's how much i personally like it... im only running 150 mg per week... obviously, the higher you go, the more likelihood of side occurrences but it should not be too bad regardless... just make sure caber is on hand at all times...

Nice bro, hopefully I have the same experience as you with 250mgs

Nice bro, hopefully I have the same experience as you with 250mgs

keep your test at the same level and at 250, definitely have caber and aromasin in the mix... you should love that but if its not giving the cleanliness of gains you expect, drop to 200 but at 250, you should see extremely strong results...

I know that you guys get tired of me saying this but here goes one more time. If you do not try these things and keep meticulous notes then you will never ever ever know will you? I also keep saying you need to see how YOU respond..not me. The simple reason that I know all different combos ,stacks doses,lengths of cycles etc is because I have done 55 cycles and can tell you about each and every one. Unfortunately it only apples to me. Deca is great for cutting in the 150-200 range ...it is great for bulking in the 400-600 range.
For winny...I shitcanned it cause it was nothing more than Toosie rolls to me. For EQ I get nothing...just like winny..nothing..until one day at week 8 I said screw this ..I am going from 600 to 1000. And BINGO! That shit hit me like a bulldozer and ripped my arms up and gave me incredible grip stength. Now I would have tried that with winny but since it is a liver buster I never did exceed 60mgs/day
So experiment for your self...and KEEP NOTES.. write something every single day...even if you pissed in the bed that night...write it down. I can't tell you how important this is. While you are doing a cycle in the present you always think you will remember..but you will not.
So a trt or cruise for me with deca test ...hell yeah. With eq hell no. With tren..yes. ..but it would be 100 or less of E.

I know that you guys get tired of me saying this but here goes one more time. If you do not try these things and keep meticulous notes then you will never ever ever know will you? I also keep saying you need to see how YOU respond..not me. The simple reason that I know all different combos ,stacks doses,lengths of cycles etc is because I have done 55 cycles and can tell you about each and every one. Unfortunately it only apples to me. Deca is great for cutting in the 150-200 range ...it is great for bulking in the 400-600 range.
For winny...I shitcanned it cause it was nothing more than Toosie rolls to me. For EQ I get nothing...just like winny..nothing..until one day at week 8 I said screw this ..I am going from 600 to 1000. And BINGO! That shit hit me like a bulldozer and ripped my arms up and gave me incredible grip stength. Now I would have tried that with winny but since it is a liver buster I never did exceed 60mgs/day
So experiment for your self...and KEEP NOTES.. write something every single day...even if you pissed in the bed that night...write it down. I can't tell you how important this is. While you are doing a cycle in the present you always think you will remember..but you will not.
So a trt or cruise for me with deca test ...hell yeah. With eq hell no. With tren..yes. ..but it would be 100 or less of E.

Great advice!

once again, perfect advice... it all correlates and comes down to YOU... how do YOU react and what works for you... just as you have had many many years of experience, notes, changes etc... what worked for you before does not agree now etc... just as times change, WE CHANGE... our bodies go through stages where we can handle things at one time and then later it cannot, just as you describe your tren experiences... we get new aches and pains and we develop tolerations as well... our bodies adapt, yet they change... its an on going process and it takes a person to truly pay attention, listen and understand their own body to conform to the necessary changes... we all react differently to things, that's just the way it is... there are protocols that are general guidelines to follow but that does not always hold true for the next person etc... understanding this and making the necessary adaptations to YOUR body is the key here...

Top Bottom