napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca / progesterone / prostate

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man 200 and 100 is solid. Maybe try 150 too and see what you think between the two dosages. I did and i found 150 to be just right. And the prostate thing will hopefully not be an issue with estro in check. Problem is you have to always check bloods to really know.

No man 200 and 100 is solid. Maybe try 150 too and see what you think between the two dosages. I did and i found 150 to be just right. And the prostate thing will hopefully not be an issue with estro in check. Problem is you have to always check bloods to really know.

Shit Dylan is getting some real solid nice gains at 150 or was it 125 of Decca just cruising. I'm really considering the 250 test 150 decca 700 primo for my next blast. It seems to be a really good low toxic and effective blast.

Shit Dylan is getting some real solid nice gains at 150 or was it 125 of Decca just cruising. I'm really considering the 250 test 150 decca 700 primo for my next blast. It seems to be a really good low toxic and effective blast.
Well brother Primo is a DHT and if you're prone to prostate problems it might not be a good choice. I personally don't even consider any DHT compunds at all. Testosterone does convert to DHT but we need it as a base so we don't really have a choice.

Honestly with Deca dose being on the low side and keeping estrogen in check, I would say it would be highly unlikely that you would have progesterone issues. I don't see any problem at all with that 150mg dose bro

You could always have some bloods ran to be sure and on the safe side

Honestly with Deca dose being on the low side and keeping estrogen in check, I would say it would be highly unlikely that you would have progesterone issues. I don't see any problem at all with that 150mg dose bro
I agree... But if I decide to blast with Deca in the future say 250 and up its definitely something I need to be conscious of.... Especially being a long ester...

I agree... But if I decide to blast with Deca in the future say 250 and up its definitely something I need to be conscious of.... Especially being a long ester...

Yes, absolutely bro. I agree with you there. The higher doses change everything

This is what I was thinking.. Primo or EQ

Well brother Primo is a DHT and if you're prone to prostate problems it might not be a good choice. I personally don't even consider any DHT compunds at all. Testosterone does convert to DHT but we need it as a base so we don't really have a choice.
From the things I've been reading, primo is pretty light on the prostate. Not all dhts are created equal on the sides. Risk for reward primo is among the best.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

From the things I've been reading, primo is pretty light on the prostate. Not all dhts are created equal on the sides. Risk for reward primo is among the best.

Very good to know my brother... I might have to give it a try one day and see how it treats me...

this is exactly right... they are not all created equal and primo is far different.. this is generally not something of any concern with primo use... you should always be cautious with any sort of prostate problems but generally, not a concern with primo

this is exactly right... they are not all created equal and primo is far different.. this is generally not something of any concern with primo use... you should always be cautious with any sort of prostate problems but generally, not a concern with primo
Good to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom