napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle of AAS!

Romes20

Some extra background on me in case you didn't read my intro.

I'm 31 years old, 6', 184lbs, at about 11.5% bf with about 5+ years of gym experience under my belt. My diet is clean 90% of the time with macros that typically hover at around 40/40/20. I'm a combination of mesomorph and endomorph and tend to store fat easily but am naturally fairly stocky and toned so I am trying to keep my calories at around 2250/day. I am in the gym 6 days a week hitting every muscle group twice a week with 3 heavy days (5-8 reps) and 3 higher volume days (75% of 1RM/40-50 reps in as many sets as needed) Abs and calves get worked about 4 or 5 days a week. So I have a pretty good foundation. Goal right now is to gain about 8-10lbs of lean muscle and get to 10% body fat.

The last time I had my blood tested, my natural test was in the low range of normal (432ng/dl)- which in my mind, is very low for a healthy, active 31 year old guy attempting to gain muscle and decrease bf%. Basically it seems like TRT is inevitable.
Hence, my decision to try AAS. I have tried to be diligent and do my research and after deciding that I wanted to do a shorter cycle, this is what I decided to run currently. I made the newbie *mistake* of ordering from NAPS my first time and as seems to coincide with the experience of many others, waited a month before my order arrived. Will definitely look at the sources that get much better reviews on this site next time around!

Started Saturday 11/7, so less than a week in-
100mg GP Test Prop 100 EOD (bought 3 10ML vials)
.5mg GP Arimidex EOD (half tablet- I bought 2 sachets of 30 1mg tablets)
Undecided if I want to do this for 6 weeks (save the last vial for next cycle) or up to 9ish weeks as supply allows -also curious as to if anyone suggests running higher at 125mg or 150mg until supply is gone as well.

PCT- GP Nolvadex (40/20/20 -I bought 2 sachets of 30 20mg tablets)
DAA
PES Erase Pro (herbal)

Also taking Liv52 just to be on the safe side, but I know this might be overkill without a methylated oral steroid being taken right now.
Curious to thoughts and feedback- I know that this is a very mild cycle but I wanted to get a baseline of how my body responded on test alone before adding anything else. I am prone to MPB so I am looking at Turinabol at 20mg a day on top of my current cycle as it is not DHT based and has minimal side effects while still complimenting test by itself. In that case, I'm curious about feedback/alternatives/other ancillaries that I should consider for best results, well being, and recovery- I know Dylan is a fan of Aromasin for PCT and used to suggest N2Guard and GW-501516 on top of most cycles as well but I'm sure that might have changed in the post-EVO world, so I'm curious about what the current thoughts are... Thanks for reading, guys!

I don't think ur cycle is bad, maybe bump that test up (I mean that's what you want right) to about 250 a week, aromasin and if you are undecided how harsh of a checmical you want to really run maybe look at the sarms with gw, s4, and mk maybe add rad 140 which is still new but helps aid in bumping test. I am 44 and I ran a pure essence triple stack with test cyp at minimum 250 a week for 12 weeks mini pct for 4 then bloodwork. I want to do a cycle but I had such positive results from sarms I ordered another 12 week super stack of sarms with the addition of sr9009 and will go for that in about 3 weeks. I am so excited that I don't have to use the harsh chemicals right now.

Your first cycle and you want to inject EOD? Your average test intake will be about 350mg/week, and that is a bit high for your first cycle. Your first cycle should look nothing like this.It should be test cyp @ 200-300mg/week, using 1 or 2 injections. If you want to jumpstart it then go test prop M,W,F @ 50mg ,and test cyp 100mg, After 4 weeks just test cyp at 250mg or so.

I like the cycle. I would add clomid to your pxt at 50/50/25/25 and run the prop for 8 weeks at least. Adjust accordingly if you dont see any natable changes within the first 3 weeks. Maybe go 125 eod but 350 a week should net you some nice gainzzzzz. Glad to see you did your homework

Your first cycle and you want to inject EOD? Your average test intake will be about 350mg/week, and that is a bit high for your first cycle. Your first cycle should look nothing like this.It should be test cyp @ 200-300mg/week, using 1 or 2 injections. If you want to jumpstart it then go test prop M,W,F @ 50mg ,and test cyp 100mg, After 4 weeks just test cyp at 250mg or so.

I went with prop only because it allows me to try a shorter cycle that transitions into PCT quicker so I can see how my body tolerates it before doing a longer ester. I don't mind the EOD injections, but the PIP is definitely irritating but not unbearable -I can feel my first from Saturday still but yesterdays isn't as bad because I took more time to inject and rolled the vial with my hands and held it under warm water for a short time. Learn something new each day.

I like the cycle. I would add clomid to your pxt at 50/50/25/25 and run the prop for 8 weeks at least. Adjust accordingly if you dont see any natable changes within the first 3 weeks. Maybe go 125 eod but 350 a week should net you some nice gainzzzzz. Glad to see you did your homework

I considered Clomid, but read quite a few comments around different places that mentioned that it has more side effects and that combining both can outright obliterate estrogens presence in the body, which we still need at low levels. If I added in another compound or took an oral alongside this one, I think I would bite the bullet and do both to recover from a harder cycle. Am I wrong in assuming that my normal levels could come back in reasonable time with current PCT, but just not quite as fast if I took additional things like clomid or HCG?

To Admins: If I placed this in wrong forum, please move to proper place. I found the Cycle Logs section a bit late!

I went with prop only because it allows me to try a shorter cycle that transitions into PCT quicker so I can see how my body tolerates it before doing a longer ester. I don't mind the EOD injections, but the PIP is definitely irritating but not unbearable -I can feel my first from Saturday still but yesterdays isn't as bad because I took more time to inject and rolled the vial with my hands and held it under warm water for a short time. Learn something new each day.

I considered Clomid, but read quite a few comments around different places that mentioned that it has more side effects and that combining both can outright obliterate estrogens presence in the body, which we still need at low levels. If I added in another compound or took an oral alongside this one, I think I would bite the bullet and do both to recover from a harder cycle. Am I wrong in assuming that my normal levels could come back in reasonable time with current PCT, but just not quite as fast if I took additional things like clomid or HCG?

clomid does nothing to estrogen.It causes you to begin production of your own test . Also you will not accomplish much in 6 weeks. A sucessfull cycle takes 12 weeks min. If you want to do a split bewtween cyp and prop then fine, but the long chains rule in the long run. If you would just run 250 cyp or split it in half with prop then you may well not need any oct or pct. But if your biggest concern is beginning your own test production after cyle then clomid is the best. At the standard prescribed doses it should have no sides at all.
I personally have neve done oct or pct, so they are a precaution and maybe good to have on hand, but not an absolute... in my opin, I would try your body out at 250 test and that is it. You want to add sarms then fine. If you are concerned then you need the clomid.

Your reasonings do not make sense on the prop, transitions to pct, or the clomid. So maybe you better get it all straight before you do anything.

I wouldn't have recommended test prop fir a first cycle because,of frequent injections but the cycle isn't bad. Make sure to run the whole 9 weeks in my opinion.

Also what you've heard about combining clomid and nolva is untrue. You need an adequate pct

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Sure appreciate the feedback, guys! Good to start slow where I have more wiggle room for imperfections with a cycle than to get into bad habits with stronger/harder compounds and be way off base with PCT! I'm all ears for any further suggestions or feedback for future plans.

In the future, I will definitely look at swapping the Prop for a Cyp, going with Aromasin (throughout cycle and into PCT) and combining Clomid and Nolva during PCT!

I am also going to trim the Arimidex down to .25mg EOD because I think it is causing a lot of fatigue, insomnia, and general sluggishness. I've done some reading on how potent that stuff is and it seems that the consensus is that on only 100mg of Test Prop EOD, it is possible to use Arimidex or Aromasin only if needed, or in extremely small doses and increase as needed.

I am also going to trim the Arimidex down to .25mg EOD because I think it is causing a lot of fatigue, insomnia, and general sluggishness. I've done some reading on how potent that stuff is and it seems that the consensus is that on only 100mg of Test Prop EOD, it is possible to use Arimidex or Aromasin only if needed, or in extremely small doses and increase as needed.

I personally needed an AI running prop @ 100mg eod. I switched from a longer ester to prop mid cycle because I was testing the prop out for a buddy. It was PAINFUL because my body was not used to such frequent pinning. The gains were great, but it was hard to hobble under the squat rack sometimes. Constant PIP. So be aware that you will more than likely be in some pain if you roll with prop.

At 100mg EOD that is still about 350mg per week which is double or more what your body produces naturally, so that is a lot of aromatization. I would still use Aromasin with that cycle at a dose of 12.5mg EOD

Top Bottom