napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anybody do yoga?

Each position of yoga is a worship position to one of the many Hindu gods. I don't practice such things as that. If I want to stretch I'll just stretch but I'm not appeasing any eastern religious practices

The martial arts, tai chi etc are all born of religion. It don't make them able to turn me into a buddist.It is not like they have encoded some hindu chip that eases down your throat. Your beliefs are your beliefs and what you do in activity cannot change your beliefs. Yoga is to you whatever you want it to be. If I want it to be limber than that is all is is and all it will ever be to me. After yoga then go to church...no problemo.

The martial arts, tai chi etc are all born of religion. It don't make them able to turn me into a buddist.It is not like they have encoded some hindu chip that eases down your throat. Your beliefs are your beliefs and what you do in activity cannot change your beliefs. Yoga is to you whatever you want it to be. If I want it to be limber than that is all is is and all it will ever be to me. After yoga then go to church...no problemo.

That's like playing a Ouija board and calling it a game. Or chanting incantations and calling it a relaxation technique...changing what u call it or changing it to something like "exercise" or 'health" lifestyle doesn't change what it is.. because it is what it is. I don't want to start up a religious debate, but I won't partake in it. Everyone else is free to do so though

That's like playing a Ouija board and calling it a game. Or chanting incantations and calling it a relaxation technique...changing what u call it or changing it to something like "exercise" or 'health" lifestyle doesn't change what it is.. because it is what it is. I don't want to start up a religious debate, but I won't partake in it. Everyone else is free to do so though

Sure..we are free to do that. And I love my Ouija too. The devil told me "you got it commin kid", but for some reason my faith makes me totally unafraid. So do you avoid martial arts? Karate, judo, savate, yubiwaza etc? Tai chi is very religion based

the best advice here would be let your own conscience be your guide. our God given consciences are in place for a reason. if you feel yoga is wrong then do not do it. if someone does not feel guilty doing yoga then it is good for them. i wish i could have that peace of mind because i tend to overthink a lot of things. now this is to a certain extent of course. and something may not be appropriate but you have to remember each of us are on different levels with our Faith. Faith is something that is strengthened over the years and takes practice. it is not overnight. Faith is not blindly thinking something because "pastor bob" said so. true Faith is a walk, and internal knowledge, and a dedication/commitment. true faith is a logical belief based on reasoning skills. it is a conclusion of the matters at hand, not a JUMP to a conclusion with nothing in between. so if there is someone less mature in the faith, he is like a 7th grader. but you have another person, he is like a 12th grader. the 12th grader will obviously be more mature and educated then the 7th grader. the 7th grader just needs to grow and learn more, and hopefully come to realize the same things as the 12th grader. you can apply this same logic to maturity of individuals. i have always been more mature for my age then my generation. they always wanted to go out and drink/ drugs, party, sex, etc. when i just wanted to enjoy a glass of tea or a movie, maybe play a game, or maybe enjoy time at home. i have been very simple, but NOT simple minded. this also comes down to the heart of an individual. some people are tainted but salvageable. some people are good hearted and need a little tweaking. and some people are just rotten to the core. black hearts..i dont personally practice yoga because i know the background of it and i am not comfortable with that. in the end we are each responsible and will give account for our own actions to the Creator.

Sure..we are free to do that. And I love my Ouija too. The devil told me "you got it commin kid", but for some reason my faith makes me totally unafraid. So do you avoid martial arts? Karate, judo, savate, yubiwaza etc? Tai chi is very religion based

Yes. I avoid all eastern religious practices and rituals

Take that ouija board and tell that devil to shit his whorish mouth.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i passed near yoga classes today in a mini mall i went to with my son.I looked in and i saw hot chicks and some dudes with no shirts on sweating like pigs. i thought of this thread and chuckled lol

I watch my wife do it.
Then I interupt her for a my 2 minutes of cardio, lol.

But seriously, Ive tried it...like it. Just wish there were more hours in the day for it.

the best advice here would be let your own conscience be your guide. our God given consciences are in place for a reason. if you feel yoga is wrong then do not do it. if someone does not feel guilty doing yoga then it is good for them. i wish i could have that peace of mind because i tend to overthink a lot of things. now this is to a certain extent of course. and something may not be appropriate but you have to remember each of us are on different levels with our Faith. Faith is something that is strengthened over the years and takes practice. it is not overnight. Faith is not blindly thinking something because "pastor bob" said so. true Faith is a walk, and internal knowledge, and a dedication/commitment. true faith is a logical belief based on reasoning skills. it is a conclusion of the matters at hand, not a JUMP to a conclusion with nothing in between. so if there is someone less mature in the faith, he is like a 7th grader. but you have another person, he is like a 12th grader. the 12th grader will obviously be more mature and educated then the 7th grader. the 7th grader just needs to grow and learn more, and hopefully come to realize the same things as the 12th grader. you can apply this same logic to maturity of individuals. i have always been more mature for my age then my generation. they always wanted to go out and drink/ drugs, party, sex, etc. when i just wanted to enjoy a glass of tea or a movie, maybe play a game, or maybe enjoy time at home. i have been very simple, but NOT simple minded. this also comes down to the heart of an individual. some people are tainted but salvageable. some people are good hearted and need a little tweaking. and some people are just rotten to the core. black hearts..i dont personally practice yoga because i know the background of it and i am not comfortable with that. in the end we are each responsible and will give account for our own actions to the Creator.

Nice post bro. I don't pay much attention to pastor bob or anyone with a pointy hat. It does not matter what you belive. If I told you that I did not believe in gravity ...does it make any difference? No! I don't read about being a Christian...I live it every day of my life. I walk the walk and forget about the talk

I watch my wife do it.
Then I interupt her for a my 2 minutes of cardio, lol.

But seriously, Ive tried it...like it. Just wish there were more hours in the day for it.

i might just get one of those yoga at home dvd's and experiment with it .Not sure i can sit in a class like that for very long.Nothing wrong with it but probably not my cup of tea

Top Bottom