napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anybody do yoga?

I'm a few weeks into doing Iyengar yoga it feels great. I did Bikram awhile back and hated the miserable heat but this is great. So off day is now yoga day. If I can get length and tone like the guy in his 50s I'll be stoked. I want to try and go on Mondays too because the Monday teacher is a really cute hippy type and quite hands on and touchy when she corrects your pose. I bet she knows her way around some crazy karma sutra tantric shit ahaha.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

yoga is the shit, no doubt... if i had more time in the day i would do it all week long and i hope to get back to doing it more often... there's a million benefits to it but just having the flexibility alone is so important, not to mention the fat loss you get with it and the overall mental clarity... im a major supporter of it

well yes I have done yoga for years...however there are many types. I do kundalini, power yoga, and my fav is hatha. Keeps me very limber and mentally balanced.

Yup I do it - I find it is helpful for many things. I am pretty hard on my body so it realy does help keep things a bit more balanced and stretched out.

If you have never tried yoga you should. My preference is ashtanga and vinyasa classes but I really like hot yoga or bbikram. Theres nothing like sweating your ass off to find yourself laying in svasana feeling accomplished and totally relaxed. I was in the process of my teacher training before losing interest in teaching temporarily

^^^this.
Traditional Ashtanga is my go to. No frills, pure focus on breath and core strength. The meditative side is amazing too, really helps clear your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never did it. im not big on the meditation stuff but im a huge believer in stretching! i stretch eveyday for 20-25 mins as soon as a wake.I would like to try yoga alone for that and maybe i would grow to change my mind on the meditation aspect.

At this stage some of the poses are too hard work for meditation - last night I did my first headstand and took all my concentration. One of the other girls tho went into headstand and the teacher had to coax her out - she just went to another place lol.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

If I had time and a class full of hot yoga pant wearing women in there, I'd be all in lol.

Oh dude...I did it a few times. I was sweating so much I was in a puddle. Not a good meet up place...lol. I was soaked and did no longer realize if anyone was there but me.

Lol, and the hot girls are just a distraction really kinda like at the gym when you're trying to focus on that last rep of bench.

Besides, the yoga chicks are all vegan and sensitive and shit, too much shit to put up with just for some pussy.

I was skeptical, but I did it once...it totally kicked my ass. The first 50 mins of the class were agonizing stretching exercises, I was sweating and my muscles were twitching so bad it was embarrassing , mostly chicks in the class, I set up my mat in the far back corner for a reason...then the last 10 minute cool down was pure bliss...having ass view of chicks in yoga pants was also a plus!

If you have never tried yoga you should. My preference is ashtanga and vinyasa classes but I really like hot yoga or bbikram. Theres nothing like sweating your ass off to find yourself laying in svasana feeling accomplished and totally relaxed. I was in the process of my teacher training before losing interest in teaching temporarily

yes im going to start the vinyasa classes again... this is such a beneficial practice and its far too often overlooked...

I hate everyone... My small backward ass town doesn't have shit. I'd have to drive 45 minutes, one way, to find a yoga class. And that just isn't possible.

I hate everyone... My small backward ass town doesn't have shit. I'd have to drive 45 minutes, one way, to find a yoga class. And that just isn't possible.

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I live amongst rednecks and hillbillies. I know them cornfed cousinfuckers don't do yoga lol

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I live amongst rednecks and hillbillies. I know them cornfed cousinfuckers don't do yoga lol

You HAVE to send me a pm and tell me where you live lol. There places near by that you can hear the banjo music from Deliverance lol.

Each position of yoga is a worship position to one of the many Hindu gods. I don't practice such things as that. If I want to stretch I'll just stretch but I'm not appeasing any eastern religious practices

Top Bottom