napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca is for more than joint issues

If Deca is slow acting why do I get instant relief from all the shoulder pain I have bin suffering since birth. One pin bam in a few days pain is so diminished I'm happy & when I stop a week & half later pain is all back. I never gain weight or muscle just pain relief. Guess we are all different. What would be the symptoms that would indicate I need Caber?

If Deca is slow acting why do I get instant relief from all the shoulder pain I have bin suffering since birth. One pin bam in a few days pain is so diminished I'm happy & when I stop a week & half later pain is all back. I never gain weight or muscle just pain relief. Guess we are all different. What would be the symptoms that would indicate I need Caber?

Even though it's a long Ester, certain effects like the lubrication of joints can give effects much sooner, which is what you are experiencing. The compound itself takes several weeks to reach peak concentration but it's lubricating qualities can be evident after a couple doses.

As for caber, most people will notice problems with libido, erections, etc first which is a clear indicator of prolactin rising

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Even though it's a long Ester, certain effects like the lubrication of joints can give effects much sooner, which is what you are experiencing. The compound itself takes several weeks to reach peak concentration but it's lubricating qualities can be evident after a couple doses.

As for caber, most people will notice problems with libido, erections, etc first which is a clear indicator of prolactin rising

Thanks For your answer & knowledge much appreciated

Thanks For your answer & knowledge much appreciated

Anytime bro!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

deca takes its time when it comes to getting into your system and then one day you are stronger than ever. However...based on what is actually wrong with your shoulder it may work immediately. If it does then consider yourself lucky. This usually means that you have less watery collagen in the area and your shoulder may just feel stiff. Deca works almost right away on this.It is also based upon how many mgs you are using. Any of the nadrolones which includes trens,can cause certain prolactin problems. It may the shower hurts your nips a bit, it may be a softer dick,or less desire. There are many manifestations because we are dealing with prostagladins, of which there are many ...and of which we do not completely understand. I have never used caber but I have always had it on hand. Just to be sure of yourself follow Dylan's guidelines on caber.

deca takes its time when it comes to getting into your system and then one day you are stronger than ever. However...based on what is actually wrong with your shoulder it may work immediately. If it does then consider yourself lucky. This usually means that you have less watery collagen in the area and your shoulder may just feel stiff. Deca works almost right away on this.It is also based upon how many mgs you are using. Any of the nadrolones which includes trens,can cause certain prolactin problems. It may the shower hurts your nips a bit, it may be a softer dick,or less desire. There are many manifestations because we are dealing with prostagladins, of which there are many ...and of which we do not completely understand. I have never used caber but I have always had it on hand. Just to be sure of yourself follow Dylan's guidelines on caber.

i absolutely agree... it definitely does take right away with lubrication... i tried it alone to compare its healing with mk2866 and it was great... now i am using them together and its far more amazing... these two ran in conjunction is just something else... its clear cut that if mk677 is added to these as well that this would provide massive and rapid healing

Top Bottom