napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca and b6

nashaborten

What?s up guys? My upcoming cycle is gonna be weekly.
Test 400
EQ 600
Deca 300
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
I have caber already on hand but was wondering if vitamin b6 would be enough for the Deca? If so at what dosing protocol? Thanks

Only blood work will tell we can't predict this.

For me personally Deca is a slow creeper with prolactin so you don't need a high dose of Caber if you stay on top of it

Test 400
EQ 600
Deca 300
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
I have caber already on hand but was wondering if vitamin b6 would be enough for the Deca? If so at what dosing protocol? Thanks

Impossible to say with certainty. Everyone tolerates different. Thats about the cut off line for where its up in the air if b6 is enough

Test 400
EQ 600
Deca 300
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
It could be. It depends on how you metabolize deca and how prolactin prone you are. Also controlling estrogen properly will keep prolactin at bay for the most part

Thanks gentlemen for the responses. My original layout was caber .25 e3d so I?ll stick with that unless you guys suggest different. Then I?ll get mid cycle bloodwork to see where I?m at. I always use private MD labs and get the female hormone panel you always recommend for a general cycle that?s $69. I looked on their site and there are a million different tests. I?m not sure which test is the next step up from that one which adds the prolactin test. Would one of you please reply with the link to the most affordable test I?d need? Thanks, I?d appreciate it.

I have heard Deca is not as problematic with prolactin issues as tren is I have never used deca but on tren I had horrible side effects including those prolactin related and 3-400mg of B6 cleared up the issues in A matter of 2-3 days

I have heard Deca is not as problematic with prolactin issues as tren is I have never used deca but on tren I had horrible side effects including those prolactin related and 3-400mg of B6 cleared up the issues in A matter of 2-3 days

Thanks for passing along your experiences bro.

Top Bottom