napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dealing with a Negative and Unsupportive GF, Fiancee or Wife

i told my partners, and was honest. always best policy. they can deal with it or not. im not changing for anyone. shit like this happens...

If i was dating someone new, or didn't have the kid, I'd just be honest.
Kids make life complicated.

I feel for you man. You are between a rock and a hard place but you do have a choice. Took me to go through a tough divorce to realize that some women are not worth sacrificing who you are and what makes you happy. I didn't try juice till I met my current GF and I did hide it for about a few months (I started on HGH and fucking hid that shit in the light box in the fridge). One night at dinner I confessed to her and all she said was... "Oh that's how you got so fucking hot" and laughed. Of course I explained what I was doing and why. Since then nothing but support.
Boring story short. If the bitch doesn't get you and is putting you down; bump her ass and focus on the gainz [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think she needs to communicate a little better with you WHY she wont support you. Its not like you are forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do. You are simply just asking for her support in something you enjoy which im sure you would offer for her if it was something she enjoyed(within reason of course).

Bottom line and my last post on this hopefully, the guy is miserable, he's made concessions already and still gets bitched at... what more should he do? Only option is to make himself miserable and confirm that if she complains and nags enough that he will give in. Never give anyone power over you in your life. Dude be happy wherever you may be...with her, with someone else... well she won't allow you to be with anyone else I bet that. You're just in a lose, lose situation. Lose her, or lose yourself.

may sound gay .. but do what makes u happy.. if she makes u happier than gains , change.
if being you makes you happier, tell her how it is and this is you.

personally It is a tough situation

you have no idea... remember im poly and have been a long time..lol

I'm too greedy for that shit bro... nobody smashes what I'm smashing unless there is zero commitment and it's a sex thing. Then we can all smash together if she wants... just keep your meat away from mine, don't shoot anything on me and we'll be alright.

I'm too greedy for that shit bro... nobody smashes what I'm smashing unless there is zero commitment and it's a sex thing. Then we can all smash together if she wants... just keep your meat away from mine, don't shoot anything on me and we'll be alright.

not even me :( ?

I didn't read the entire thread. But this is similar to me. My now fiancé is against all of this lifestyle, the drug side and the time spent in the gym lol. Hell she is even against me using TRT because she doesn't understand. I've told her about wanting to add more compounds and she wasn't ok with it. Said she wouldn't support it but couldn't stop me. So I'll tell her this winter that I and doing a bulks consisting of deca and stuff. I'll try to explain to her again. That when done safely, things will be ok.
It's just something you have to tell her you have goals in. This is what YOU need. My fiancé is into horses and I'm not as much due to the BB lifestyle taking over a while back. We are working in compromising time to try to be more supportive to each other but it's small steps for her coming my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

may sound gay .. but do what makes u happy.. if she makes u happier than gains , change.
if being you makes you happier, tell her how it is and this is you.

personally It is a tough situation

Nothing makes me happier than gains bro.

NO good and i mean NO GOOD can come from being with someone that is that controlling, Im not going to get all philosophical on you but i will say its not healthy and its not normal. Im not saying you should leave her but you need to take a good look in the mirror and possibly re-evaluate "YOUR" life and how "YOU" are living it. I mean why do everything she says for her to leave you later on (if thats the case) that will lead to resentment, depression, etc etc. Do you want to have to look at your son one day and tell him how strong and tough you were... but eventually had to succumb to every demand of a woman??? Fuck no! You dont have to put your foot all the way down but atleast let her know your wearing nikes hahaa

Last edited:
That's pretty good. Although I got some strange stories.. Weird things happen to old NY.. Maybe, just.. Maybe.. I ask for them.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

I can totally see you doing things that should be on pay per view... condoms in one hand, penicillin in the other and debating which to use lol...

That vagina must've been better than Mac n' Cheese... post some pics of her. If she's a dog just know we're gonna roast you bro.

If she does not support you then leave her asap any person that does not want you happy or would rather have a non healthy out of Shape like all that dad bod Bullshit does not deserve u I would leave her the only problem is ur child u have with her maybe th at would not be good for her but still man I would hate that shit I mean I'm pretty sure u mean no harm u just like bodybuilding it's not bad

Top Bottom