napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

Why be nice to these guys? If they took 5 min to do a search they would realize that their idea is terrible.

OP. All offense intended bro.
True but atleast they asked and try to learn. Some guys just take bro advice from gym buddies without even thinking of basic googling or youtube

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

all we have to do is remember where we came from except jake and a ocuple of you other genetic family freaks. at one time or another we were that "guy" RIGHT?

i know there is a lot of frustration with these but one thing i can GUARANTEE is that these are very real... All of these oral only threads that are up, these are emails i get DAILY from people watching my channel and instead of just answering emails i get them here so they can see exactly what they are doing wrong and hear it from many so while it can be frustrating, we are helping and saving all of these people... THIS is the reality... this is what goes on daily and what is taught out there... THAT is the scary and annoying part, far more so than the questions... i know its frustrating but should we not be helping these people??

Top Bottom