napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

If all goes to plan, I start dbol on Monday after blood draws for my TRT doc. Stoked about it.

I've seen you mention lasix a few times now but can't find out what it is? Care to enlighten me a little more so I can do some research. Always try to after hearing new substances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO NO NO NO NO NO! Do not use lasix. Are you kidding me?! Who reccomended this to you. You're a newer user right? And they reccomend fucking Lasix?!
Absolutely ridiculous and even if you were to use something to shed water you would want to use dyazide as its much much safer. Its potasium sparing. Its still nothing to fuck around with though.
Bro you are good on dbol when it comes to water weight. ITs not that bad. certainly doesnt consitute lasix.

NO NO NO NO NO NO! Do not use lasix. Are you kidding me?! Who reccomended this to you. You're a newer user right? And they reccomend fucking Lasix?!
Absolutely ridiculous and even if you were to use something to shed water you would want to use dyazide as its much much safer. Its potasium sparing. Its still nothing to fuck around with though.
Bro you are good on dbol when it comes to water weight. ITs not that bad. certainly doesnt consitute lasix.

I think you misunderstood me. I asked what it was for research purposes only. I like hearing new compound names and researching them. My knowledge so far is pure research. In no way have I decided to use any diuretics. Only asked for growing my knowledge base. Lol clear it up any?

I think you misunderstood me. I asked what it was for research purposes only. I like hearing new compound names and researching them. My knowledge so far is pure research. In no way have I decided to use any diuretics. Only asked for growing my knowledge base. Lol clear it up any?

You're good brother. Everyone was just looking out for you, and wanted you to understand how dangerous diuretics can be. Those things can put people in the hospital or even kill them. But there's absolutely nothing going wrong with learning. Just a bit of confusion bro. It's all good

if you want a natural diuretic then just go with dandelion root... obviously not nearly as drastic but it does work and its safe... you don't want to mess with real diuretics.. i promise you, you always end up sorry... i have seen it time and time again and also been there myself...

It's a loop diuretic water pill. Prevents your body from retaining water. Quickly and aggressively depletes electrolytes.

Or and injectable options are out there.

Side effects are some of the nastiest shit. Including the potential to go deaf.

It's a bad bad drug for someone who does not know it inside and out. I hope you see my reasons for my post earlier. It's not something I would reccomend to any single person.

I maybe misunderstood youre point but I will certainly do all I can to prevent someone from using such a ridiculous drug. Unless they have a true need for it. Bodybuilders use it the most to deplete water before stepping on stage. But even then it's so stupid. There are so many better options out there. Most end up using it wring and going flat too. Total waste in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

if you want a natural diuretic then just go with dandelion root... obviously not nearly as drastic but it does work and its safe... you don't want to mess with real diuretics.. i promise you, you always end up sorry... i have seen it time and time again and also been there myself...
Fuck tell me about it. I've seen countless people prep and throw all that hard work down the toilet basically cause they timed it wrong or dosed it wrong.

My first time taking dbol it was actually anadrol. My strength tripled and I wasnt holding water. I was like "The fuck are these people talking about". Lol then I did an actual dbol cycle and looked like a puffy idiot. Still great strength gains though.

My first time taking dbol it was actually anadrol. My strength tripled and I wasnt holding water. I was like "The fuck are these people talking about". Lol then I did an actual dbol cycle and looked like a puffy idiot. Still great strength gains though.
Lol. That's actually pretty funny. Man I opt for drol any day. I keep going back and trying dbol thinking it's going to be better next time or maybe my last run wasn't legit dbol... it sucks everytime for me ... just not happening. I'm done with fucking dbol lol.

Lol. That's actually pretty funny. Man I opt for drol any day. I keep going back and trying dbol thinking it's going to be better next time or maybe my last run wasn't legit dbol... it sucks everytime for me ... just not happening. I'm done with fucking dbol lol.

Bro try that berd....

a lot of people forget anadrol does not convert to estrogen and its a dht... one added change and boom, its a huge bulker but it can and should be very clean... its the gyno rebound to watch but it can and should be a fairly clean bulk

But what is the safety of using a diuretic to one who has no experience? Playing with the body's water regulation is a dangerous game. I had a friend who competes wind up in the hospital twice after prep from playing with his water too much. He thought he was holding water, and in reality he was just holding too much body fat lol. Thank God he didn't die though. It was close.

oh gosh man, if youre competing you should really be able to tell the difference between Fat and Water retention. it is a good thing he didnt die man geez..

As a competitor, I won't even use those hardcore diuretics. Never touch them...ever. I use other means to shed water with higher AI dose, water loading and shut off and throw in a natural diuretic like dandelion root. Works just fine for me. I'll never take the risk with one of the dangerous diuretics, and I've seen so many people miss the mark with that shit coming in flat anyways by not getting it dialed in right. I don't believe in big changes that final week. Going in conditioned you won't have to

Fuck dbol.

Nothing has ever shut me down harder or faster than dbol. The "back pumps" are fucking ridiculous, I could actually feel my liver/kidneys swelling, made my hair start falling out, and bloats the hell out of you.

The ONLY good thing was the strength boost. It definitely had me throwing some plates.

All in all, it's not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's a loop diuretic water pill. Prevents your body from retaining water. Quickly and aggressively depletes electrolytes.

Or and injectable options are out there.

Side effects are some of the nastiest shit. Including the potential to go deaf.

It's a bad bad drug for someone who does not know it inside and out. I hope you see my reasons for my post earlier. It's not something I would reccomend to any single person.

I maybe misunderstood youre point but I will certainly do all I can to prevent someone from using such a ridiculous drug. Unless they have a true need for it. Bodybuilders use it the most to deplete water before stepping on stage. But even then it's so stupid. There are so many better options out there. Most end up using it wring and going flat too. Total waste in my opinion.

I have used lasix for 15 years. It is a wonderfull drug.Just like anything else it can be abused. I take 10mg-20mg per day for 2 weeks after a dbol cycle. I do not use dbol anymore,so I do not use lasix. When I did use heavy dbol I always ended cycle with 2 weeks of lasix. You have to use a kcl/nacl type of salt. My grandmother has been on lasix at 40mg/day for the last 2 months due to some edema and she is 94. Recently another diuretic call spironolactone has also been added to her regimen. So she is on 2 potent diuretics at 94. You have to understand them before you use them. Most pro football players used to use lasix to make weight, so did boxers before it was banned. Yes you can hurt yourself with out of control usage, just like every other drug. Start using too much and you will not be able to walk. That is why drb used to get ripped on his cut cycle of dbol. He would build huge slabs of muscle and then drain the water. Just like aas use...study up before you start.

Top Bottom