napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

Ayo

The beautiful drug called dbol
What are your best experiences running the drug and problems experienced running the drug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beautiful drug called dbol
What are your best experiences running the drug and problems experienced running the drug

my problem was i was told i had anavar and it turned out to be dbol... this was actually my very first cycle... i THOUGHT i was taking test prop, mast prop and anavar but it was dbol instead and i was eating at a deficit and STILL gained 15 lbs. in roughly 2 weeks or so... i knew something was wrong... i was doing ridiculous cardio, eating so clean etc.. i was thinking masteron was not for me or something LOL... I can tell you that my strength was just ridiculous to normal... i was repping dumbbell shoulder presses with 100 dumbbells like it was no big deal... repping inclines with 225 for 15 etc... i can't come close to these normally... it definitely works and works damn well.. i would take it every cycle if not for the water you are sure to get...

I fucking hate dbol with a passion. bloats me, gives me gyno, Just bad experiences with it all together. It put a bad taste in my mouth from the get go and I never went back to it after.

I fucking hate dbol with a passion. bloats me, gives me gyno, Just bad experiences with it all together. It put a bad taste in my mouth from the get go and I never went back to it after.

nothing converts to estrogen at a higher rate... i just cannot and will not do anything that makes me feel sloppy or heavy in any way and thats exactly what it does.... NO THANKS... if anadrol felt like dbol it would be so ideal but unfortunately any time you are putting on big time size, its either loaded with toxicity or extremely watery... its either or...

I hated Dbol. I really didn't get much of anything from it other than sever bloat and looking like a watery mess. Strength and mass gains were nearly nonexistent, and I looked better off of it than on. About the only positive was some decent pumps in my experience

U gotta get that estrogen under control with dbol bro, takes multiple runs to get the science down.

my problem was i was told i had anavar and it turned out to be dbol... this was actually my very first cycle... i THOUGHT i was taking test prop, mast prop and anavar but it was dbol instead and i was eating at a deficit and STILL gained 15 lbs. in roughly 2 weeks or so... i knew something was wrong... i was doing ridiculous cardio, eating so clean etc.. i was thinking masteron was not for me or something LOL... I can tell you that my strength was just ridiculous to normal... i was repping dumbbell shoulder presses with 100 dumbbells like it was no big deal... repping inclines with 225 for 15 etc... i can't come close to these normally... it definitely works and works damn well.. i would take it every cycle if not for the water you are sure to get...

^This story cracks me up every time i hear it, TADA dbol ! fuck, lol

nothing converts to estrogen at a higher rate... i just cannot and will not do anything that makes me feel sloppy or heavy in any way and thats exactly what it does.... NO THANKS... if anadrol felt like dbol it would be so ideal but unfortunately any time you are putting on big time size, its either loaded with toxicity or extremely watery... its either or...

Exactly, pick your poisons.. the cost for insta gains

I grew up with my dad's guidance and it was a long time of doing deca/test cycles when he told me "son I think you might be ready to throw some dbol into that deca/test."
Some of my greatest times were doing that cycle. Tremendous gains, adding plates every day, mentally on top of the world, and for the first two of these cycles I used no oct, and got no sides except water.Got some bloat...so do tuna and water for 5 days and the bloat is gone. Add some lasix and I was ripped. Always kept about 50% of the gains when off cycle. I had the T-shirt...Dbol, breafast of champions. I don't care for it anymore since I have been doing tren, but in my younger days dbol ruled

Plus I'd rather not put excessive effort into controlling estrogen. I've found my sweet spots luckily. Now I just stay with what I got pretty much.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I grew up with my dad's guidance and it was a long time of doing deca/test cycles when he told me "son I think you might be ready to throw some dbol into that deca/test."
Some of my greatest times were doing that cycle. Tremendous gains, adding plates every day, mentally on top of the world, and for the first two of these cycles I used no oct, and got no sides except water.Got some bloat...so do tuna and water for 5 days and the bloat is gone. Add some lasix and I was ripped. Always kept about 50% of the gains when off cycle. I had the T-shirt...Dbol, breafast of champions. I don't care for it anymore since I have been doing tren, but in my younger days dbol ruled

If all goes to plan, I start dbol on Monday after blood draws for my TRT doc. Stoked about it.

I've seen you mention lasix a few times now but can't find out what it is? Care to enlighten me a little more so I can do some research. Always try to after hearing new substances.

If all goes to plan, I start dbol on Monday after blood draws for my TRT doc. Stoked about it.

I've seen you mention lasix a few times now but can't find out what it is? Care to enlighten me a little more so I can do some research. Always try to after hearing new substances.

The chemical name is furosemide. Lasix is a diuretic that has been around forever. There should be a ton of info on it. Makes you loose about 1-2lbs of water the first day. It can be used for blood pressure or edema. Even race horses get it so that they can stay lighter.Any fluid from dbol will be gone within a week.

The chemical name is furosemide. Lasix is a diuretic that has been around forever. There should be a ton of info on it. Makes you loose about 1-2lbs of water the first day. It can be used for blood pressure or edema. Even race horses get it so that they can stay lighter.Any fluid from dbol will be gone within a week.

Thanks. That's definitely enough to point me in the right direction for research.

But what is the safety of using a diuretic to one who has no experience? Playing with the body's water regulation is a dangerous game. I had a friend who competes wind up in the hospital twice after prep from playing with his water too much. He thought he was holding water, and in reality he was just holding too much body fat lol. Thank God he didn't die though. It was close.

Top Bottom