Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dbol+Test Prop Cycle

krosdoko

New member
Member
Hi Dylan,

I'm on prep for a a show in October, my coach wants me to use test prop and Dbol. (first cycle)
and I am afraid to get water bloated (what are the chances?), all I want is to get some extra decent size.
do you think is possible to keep some decent size after cutting? what are you thought about this?

I am 26 years all, been training for about 5 years.
I eat clean all the time (6 times a day every 3 hours)
and train 5 to 6 times a week.
I do my best to be as dedicated as I can.

Love your videos and the great info you provide, keep it up man!
 
Hi Dylan,

I'm on prep for a a show in October, my coach wants me to use test prop and Dbol. (first cycle)
and I am afraid to get water bloated (what are the chances?), all I want is to get some extra decent size.
do you think is possible to keep some decent size after cutting? what are you thought about this?

I am 26 years all, been training for about 5 years.
I eat clean all the time (6 times a day every 3 hours)
and train 5 to 6 times a week.
I do my best to be as dedicated as I can.

Love your videos and the great info you provide, keep it up man!
you should not use more than one steroid on a first cycle, which would be test... it appears you are trying to bulk first and then cut later? you dont even need steroids to get decent size... sarms are perfect for you... little to no side effects, very strong results similar to steroids just not quite as strong and the benefits are huge.... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators


let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack
 
Hi Dylan,

I'm on prep for a a show in October, my coach wants me to use test prop and Dbol. (first cycle)
and I am afraid to get water bloated (what are the chances?), all I want is to get some extra decent size.
do you think is possible to keep some decent size after cutting? what are you thought about this?

I am 26 years all, been training for about 5 years.
I eat clean all the time (6 times a day every 3 hours)
and train 5 to 6 times a week.
I do my best to be as dedicated as I can.

Love your videos and the great info you provide, keep it up man!

What are your full stats bro? If you want some size added without the bloat I'd stay away from Dbol. You don't want to use that at all, and a first cycle should be test only and maybe add some sarms in for extra lean mass gains as well. I wouldn't recommend test prop either. Your first cycle should be test e or c. Here is what I'd do for a cycle based on your goals

Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

If you need help with acquiring a source for test, hit me up and I'll get you a price list for biotech

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
 
Why are you in prep 7 months out?

What's your height & weight?

BB'ing, Physique, or Classic?
 
Top Bottom