Age 34
Training 8 years
Not on gear right now just mk677

Last cycle was test /deca 500/500
Aromasin ed at 25
Pct was isarms protocol

I wanted to run dbol with my next cycle of sustanon/deca/eq/proviron
1-5 dbol 20mg -30mg based off opinions I thought 20 cause I'm estrogen prone

So for the first 5 weeks I was thinking of running letro instead of my aromasin because dbol is very wet compound along with sustanon then after week 5 going back to aromasin at 25 ed .

I have never ran letro but was thinking of going this route cause i know I'm estrogen prone . For the most part on my cycles I have always kept estrogen in check at around 25 on cycle . But last cycle my pct estrogen went to 48 in pct blood work . Hence why I still feel I'm estrogen prone and have to run my ais fairly higher then a lot of guys .

Reason I want to try dbol is I love the way gear makes my mind feel the mental high is what I love and the gains are great . I have learned dbol can really make this shine when not ran crazy high .

Dbol 1-5 with letro eod was thinking 1ml

Sustanon 1-5 at 250ml then drop dbol

Sustanon 6-10 500mg

Test e 10-14 500 mg

Deca 1-14 400mg

Eq 1-14 600mg

Gw for a month

Mk677 the whole year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just thought I would have to run aromasin higher then my normal aromasi. Dose which is 25 ed so your saying just roll with that and if I feel water or sensitive up the aromasin

yes, dont run letro unless its a LAST RESORT brother... just up your aromasin dose as planned...

If you are estrogen prone, Dbol may not be the best choice for you. Why not pick something a little more dry?

Regardless don't use letro. Just adjust your Aromasin dose

If you are estrogen prone, Dbol may not be the best choice for you. Why not pick something a little more dry?

Regardless don't use letro. Just adjust your Aromasin dose

I was thinking anadrol because it's not wet but still unsure about it and have been studying a lot about it . I just heard dbol is great on the mind and mood.

I was thinking anadrol because it's not wet but still unsure about it and have been studying a lot about it . I just heard dbol is great on the mind and mood.

Tbol would be a great choice too. Doesn't have the extent of sides that anadrol carries

Tbol would be a great choice too. Doesn't have the extent of sides that anadrol carries

I was thinking that but I kinda want to go big with this one and put on as much as I can because I'm going going to do one cycle this year instead of two and I always completely come off everything except mk677

Bump this. Also I wouldn't change the dose or the Esters of test .....stick with sust or e at 350 a week and you're good to gooooooo

Bump this. Also I wouldn't change the dose or the Esters of test .....stick with sust or e at 350 a week and you're good to gooooooo

The only reason I was thinking of switching the test at the end so I didn't have a bunch of sustanon rolling in to my pct why clearing because it has even later esters

i would definitely go with anadrol over dbol brother... i had a fucking great run with anadrol

Can you let me know what dose I thought in your video you said 50 mg a day be little to no sides . Did hear it's hard on your hair but that's expected

50mg per day on the anadrol. I would t exceed 4 weeks on it, and make sure you have the right supports with it

Don't forget Proviron 50mg ED. Proviron..........helps keep E down, keeps you nice and dry and feeling awesome!

Yea I have some I'm going to have deca so I feel proviron is a must to free that test as well I think I'm leaning toward drol now seems to make more sense for me

bro milk thistle and tudca is not even close to enough.. anadrol is very hard on blood pressure, cholesterol etc... i know you know better than that... 50 mg per day of anadrol is great... i bumped it to 100 after i made it through 3 weeks with little sides but even with huge amounts of protection both my liver values were 100 each which is horrible... i used gw as well to control blood pressure and cholesterol

bro milk thistle and tudca is not even close to enough.. anadrol is very hard on blood pressure, cholesterol etc... i know you know better than that... 50 mg per day of anadrol is great... i bumped it to 100 after i made it through 3 weeks with little sides but even with huge amounts of protection both my liver values were 100 each which is horrible... i used gw as well to control blood pressure and cholesterol

Yes I have that in there on my cycle lay out brother if you look at what i wrote in first post just swapping the dbol out

Top Bottom