napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D bol Estrogen explosion / orals and letro

hutzen

hey im new here, but its my third cycle. i wanted to get back on july 1st, but wasnt ready. i got on half way thru july, and i decided to kick start my cycle with d bols. Im taking sust with EQ M+F and a shot of prop on tuesday and thursday. i started taking 25mg every training day (usually 4 days) for a week. right away i had a nipply sensation, but no problem id pop arimidex EOD. next week i started popping 50 mg a day and holy da fuck i had a crazy estrogen attack like id never had before. i was losing it on my girlfriend, accusing her of stuff. crying and depressed as fuck. i think i lost her too lol. i contacted my source and my guy imeadiately got me on letro, which i was hesitant to take from what ive heard. i couldnt stand the feeling of my nipples rubbing on my clothes so i decided to hit the letro. now with the high estrogen levels i had little sex drive. i took three letro EOD and it all went away. the weekend before i had some new pussy and i killed it, but the last weekend i had a hotter babe and i was limp as fuck. she was sucking my limp dick and it was so embarassing. so has anyone else had this issue with letro? and does it last long??? also im gonna do my last weeki of d bol this week that will put me 4 weeks in so time to get off. i have winstrol on hand, but is there any other oral that would be good for hardening the size i put on from the d bol?

thx for your help !!!

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

I see a few concerns here;

A) Not sure why you're pinning test/eq on M/F as well as additional prop twice a week, can you explain the theory behind this?
B) What amounts are you pinning in total? This has an impact on how much AI you need.
C) Did you do any research on Letro or just start taking it? I think I know the answer. Letro will absolutely kill your libido (as you NOW know)
D) Now you want to start putting more anabolics into your body (winstrol) trying to fix your problems. START BY STOPPING THE D-BOL if it's causing this many problems. You are going about this whole thing rather recklessly. We can help you but we need more information.

hey im new here, but its my third cycle. i wanted to get back on july 1st, but wasnt ready. i got on half way thru july, and i decided to kick start my cycle with d bols. Im taking sust with EQ M+F and a shot of prop on tuesday and thursday. i started taking 25mg every training day (usually 4 days) for a week. right away i had a nipply sensation, but no problem id pop arimidex EOD. next week i started popping 50 mg a day and holy da fuck i had a crazy estrogen attack like id never had before. i was losing it on my girlfriend, accusing her of stuff. crying and depressed as fuck. i think i lost her too lol. i contacted my source and my guy imeadiately got me on letro, which i was hesitant to take from what ive heard. i couldnt stand the feeling of my nipples rubbing on my clothes so i decided to hit the letro. now with the high estrogen levels i had little sex drive. i took three letro EOD and it all went away. the weekend before i had some new pussy and i killed it, but the last weekend i had a hotter babe and i was limp as fuck. she was sucking my limp dick and it was so embarassing. so has anyone else had this issue with letro? and does it last long??? also im gonna do my last weeki of d bol this week that will put me 4 weeks in so time to get off. i have winstrol on hand, but is there any other oral that would be good for hardening the size i put on from the d bol?

thx for your help !!!

First of all we need your stats, experience, and goals to help you. Secondly in order to find out what is going on you are going to need bloodwork done to see where your issues are. Without it it's pure speculation

ok u guys r serious ill have to up my stats here. do i do it on the thread or my profile?

Lol dude you need to get bloodwork done. Don't guess with this. Bloods are cheap like $50. Get your results in a few days. Easy. Check out privatemdlabs.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

thx for your help !!!

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

you should always post stats when asking any cycle related question bro... its a must to give the proper guidance

ok im 35, 6'2", 210-220 lbs it goes up and down pretty fast. around 16%bf last i checked.

Years of training: 15 with no results, 1.5 with results.
Complete cycle history: 1st cycle 4 months, 400 mg test cyp, 200mg deca per week for 12 weeks, 4 weeks test 400 400mg/wk and 400mg masteron e per week. 16wks total. never took orals. tried d bols but made me feel like shit so i stuck with injectables.
2nd cycle: test 400 400 wk, EQ 400 per week. after 12 weeks i took 1cc t400 + 1ccEQ + 1cc masteron mon and friday, and added 1cc test p on wed. 18 weeks total.

3rd cycle currently running 400mg sust per week and 400 mg test p, plus 50 mg d bol every training day. im getting great results! but you guys seem to think im not doing the right thing by pinning 4x per week? i dont mind the spike at all. it actually gets me pumped for the gym.

PCT for each cycle: two HCG, clomid, nolva. standard issue.

Goals: mostly i just want big arms cuz ive struggled with them all my life. being tall and previously lanky it was difficult to achieve. asl want a killer physique and i also want to keep my gains.
Supplements (if any) mutant bcaa, kaizen protein, fish oil, mct oil.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) egg chites, fish, chicken, rice, eat veggies like a ninja. nuts i stay the fuck away from. all they do is inflame me.

ok im 35, 6'2", 210-220 lbs it goes up and down pretty fast. around 16%bf last i checked.

Complete cycle history: 1st cycle 4 months, 400 mg test cyp, 200mg deca per week for 12 weeks, 4 weeks test 400 400mg/wk and 400mg masteron e per week. 16wks total. never took orals. tried d bols but made me feel like shit so i stuck with injectables.
2nd cycle: test 400 400 wk, EQ 400 per week. after 12 weeks i took 1cc t400 + 1ccEQ + 1cc masteron mon and friday, and added 1cc test p on wed. 18 weeks total.

3rd cycle currently running 400mg sust per week and 400 mg test p, plus 50 mg d bol every training day. im getting great results! but you guys seem to think im not doing the right thing by pinning 4x per week? i dont mind the spike at all. it actually gets me pumped for the gym.

Goals: mostly i just want big arms cuz ive struggled with them all my life. being tall and previously lanky it was difficult to achieve. asl want a killer physique and i also want to keep my gains.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) egg chites, fish, chicken, rice, eat veggies like a ninja. nuts i stay the fuck away from. all they do is inflame me.

Bro, too much test. 800mg/week? You need 12.5mg aromasin eod. If dbols were giving you issues before (no use of ai I suspect), why taking it again?

Stop that now, go straight to PCT. You need to spend some time here on the forum and learn how to cycle.

Test only on first cycle, 12 weeks max. Add one compound per cycle at the time. Body fat percentage needs to be below 15% to cycle. High bf% will cause gyno issues.

stats

Top Bottom