napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

If you have 2 vials I think you could just save the extra one for your next cycle down the road if you end up doing another. These guys know their shit, I'd listen to them spot on unless you begin noticing side some kind of side effect and need to adjust. I'm curious, will this be your first AAS cycle? Were you trying to include t3 for the weight loss or just because you had it? Good luck on your cycle bro.

thanks brother... there's often advisement out there that t3 needs to be ran with tren which is complete fabrication all the way around... its just another patch of bro science that you will find prevalently spread and its very unfortunate to say the least... there are so many better and safer alternatives to use with tren to really combat its nasty sides... GW-501516 is probably the very best to run with it (aside from caber, which is a necessity) It negates the cardio side effects and also protects your cholesterol which can take a beating with tren use...

T3 is another one of those drugs people shouldn't really fuck with.

Only reason why running it with tren is remotely ok is cause you need to have your androgens so fucking high to prevent the muscle wasting quality of t3. And even then dude it can happen.

I was on a fuck ton of gear but it cut me down a bit faster than I wanted.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If you have 2 vials I think you could just save the extra one for your next cycle down the road if you end up doing another. These guys know their shit, I'd listen to them spot on unless you begin noticing side some kind of side effect and need to adjust. I'm curious, will this be your first AAS cycle? Were you trying to include t3 for the weight loss or just because you had it? Good luck on your cycle bro.

i wanted to run t3 because im fat. im stuck on like 20% body fat and i want a sixpax, any way possible.

i wanted to run t3 because im fat. im stuck on like 20% body fat and i want a sixpax, any way possible.

If that's the case bro, then you seriously need to look at your current diet. T3 wouldn't fix that. If you are stuck at 20% bodyfat, that is pretty high which should be easy to move from with the right diet. I suggest you posting up what your diet is. If I remember right you're the one eating peanut butter and jelly then picking up fat food before your workout. There's your problem. No drug is going to fix that bro. If you don't fix that, you'll still be fat after the cycle regardless, and at your current bodyfat you are far away from being in good enough shape to cycle....especially tren. Dylan is right that you seem to be very wreckless and careless with your decisions and responses. I highly suggest you take the advice you are given here, we are only here to help you

If that's the case bro, then you seriously need to look at your current diet. T3 wouldn't fix that. If you are stuck at 20% bodyfat, that is pretty high which should be easy to move from with the right diet. I suggest you posting up what your diet is. If I remember right you're the one eating peanut butter and jelly then picking up fat food before your workout. There's your problem. No drug is going to fix that bro. If you don't fix that, you'll still be fat after the cycle regardless, and at your current bodyfat you are far away from being in good enough shape to cycle....especially tren. Dylan is right that you seem to be very wreckless and careless with your decisions and responses. I highly suggest you take the advice you are given here, we are only here to help you
Agreed 100%. 20% is to high of a bf percentage to be thinking about going on. You absolutely need to get your diet in check. Gear isn't going to magically shred you down by itself. Nutrition should be treated with the utmost importance. Prove to yourself that you can diet down without anything. Gear should be looked at almost like a supplement, meaning supplemental towards your diet and training to maximize results. Not a shortcut. Without the basics down, you're doing yourself more harm than good. Focus on the basics first bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It really depends what kind of 20%. If u have a solid base a d got a little lazy with proper diet and maybe a little test help u could drop it. If its a never really lifted 20% then probly not a good idea

PHURIOUS

then why in the world do you want to run a bunch of steroids??? you have this all wrong man... you don't seem to truly listen yet you have all these questions all the time... everyone is trying to help you yet you just feel like doing whatever you want... your going to end up extremely sorry... its HIGHLY respectable to want to take control and lose weight but its rather repulsive to see someone flat out lazy and scared to do work to drop weight... of course enhancements in some form are there to help but you seem more on the reliant side... t3 will only cause you more problems than your already going to cause... good luck man, ive tried far too much to help but i can easily see when someone is going to do whatever they want and there's far too many that actually need help and listen... so good luck

You need to cut fat before cycling. Even 15% is on the high side. Theres shortcuts and then theres plain asking for miracles. Anything you take wont solve the real problem which is your lifestyle and eating habits. Start by cutting out all processed foods. If you dont cook it fresh dont eat it. Go to the gym 4-5 days. At least 1/2 hr to 45 mins of strenuous exercise/weight lifting. Do that for at least 6 months. If you still feel the call try sarms. You have a long way to go before using aas. Its not a miracle muscle/fat loss cure. I dont want to be too harsh or discouraging but in the end you will thank everyone for the advice

Ive been working out for 6 years now. It took me about 3 years to get from, well i was probably about 40, 35% body fat, to now 20%. I cant seem to drop it anymore. I know steroids are not the right answer, but with my shirt on i look buff. once i take it off, then i look more fat. I started taking steroids just recently , and putting on muscle makes me feel much better. When it comes to the gym, no im not lazy, but the diet is where i struggle the most. i did however prepare some meals yesterday and today, and so far so good. No subway stops after work, since i was full already.

Ive been working out for 6 years now. It took me about 3 years to get from, well i was probably about 40, 35% body fat, to now 20%. I cant seem to drop it anymore. I know steroids are not the right answer, but with my shirt on i look buff. once i take it off, then i look more fat. I started taking steroids just recently , and putting on muscle makes me feel much better. When it comes to the gym, no im not lazy, but the diet is where i struggle the most. i did however prepare some meals yesterday and today, and so far so good. No subway stops after work, since i was full already.

I know how it is to be stuck bro....sometimes I think you just need to shock your metabolism
this is as close to a "short cut" as you can get:

Try a Keto diet....high protein...moderate fats and NO Carbs...eat all you want but keep carbs below 20g/day
get some no carb whey isolate....pound that down with as much chicken fish steak eggs as you can eat...
it's hard on your system but you can drop 10-15lbs in 2 weeks

I know alot of guys will disagree with this approach..but sometimes stepping on the scale and seeing it go down 1lb everyday can be the motivator
to get you on track with a healthier diet

ymmv

I agree with Phurious. Diffrences in kind of fat. I'm one of the few on here that believe that 20% is okay if you have everything else in check. Some of us hold fat more then others, but can be yoked and fit. But tren is a beast of beast. You got to have everything perfect first. If you are going to cycle and insist on it run test only with sarms. Test is under rated in its ability to HELP drop fat IMO. But the key word is HELP. Need to get a reasonable diet in place first to let it do its thing

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I understand your dilemma bro, but you need to man up and get that diet straight. That's just all there is to it. Nobody is calling you lazy. Anybody can go in the gym and throw some weights around. That's the fucking easy part. But managing what goes on your plate and in your body through nutrition the rest of the day is where 90% of it is. No amount of drugs at all can overcome a shitty diet.....not ever

Top Bottom