napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

andyweeras

Hi all,

Going to do a slightly modified run of Dylan's Beginner Long ester cycle. Here it is:

1-20 Eq600
1-20 Test enth500 (yes I know eq is stronger).
1-4 30mg of Anavar
1-20 Aromasin e3d
16-20 tbol
15-20 500 iu hcg

PCT 4 WEEKS
Nova & Clomid standard protocol
Aromasin eod

Not looking for water bloat muscle but slow and steady growth.
Little bit of background
Training 10yrs -4-5 days a week 15 reps for all sets then after 4 weeks 1 week of heavy 8 rep training.
Diet spot on
Do a couple of cycles a year. Nothing major.

Any feedback? Cheers guys!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to those results... Good luck brother...

You need help with any gear give me a holla I'll get you set up with Pharma Lady...

Thanks @cbbram going in hard with this, super stict diet, interval cardio the lot. See how I can improve will keep you guys posted!

Re: RE: Re: Cycle

andyweeras said:
Thanks @cbbram going in hard with this, super stict diet, interval cardio the lot. See how I can improve will keep you guys posted!

As am I brother... I'm starting my 4th week and things are going well. A couple hiccups along the way but that's to be expected. Feeling great!!!

andyweeras said:
Hi all,

Going to do a slightly modified run of Dylan's Beginner Long ester cycle. Here it is:

1-20 Eq600
1-4 30mg of Anavar
1-20 Aromasin e3d
16-20 tbol
15-20 500 iu hcg

PCT 4 WEEKS
Aromasin eod

Little bit of background
Training 10yrs -4-5 days a week 15 reps for all sets then after 4 weeks 1 week of heavy 8 rep training.
Diet spot on

That looks like a fine cycle, I think you could go a bit higher in the Anavar dose if you want, what is your body weight and fat %? how many MG will you run the Tbol?

Hi @pharmalady
Thanks for feedback. I know about the anavar, it's low right! Sadly I picked up 10mg tabs so it was a price issue. Normally would run 50mg.
Planning 30mg Tbol.
Currently sitting at about 16%bf 93kg. Don't look too bad. I tend to hold water and get big when I get near 15 stones so I plan to do it slowly and steady. Let's see how it goes :)

I would pick up some more Anavar and Tbol then to do this correctly. I would go 6 weeks with Anavar at 40-60mg and 6 weeks with Tbol at 60mg ED. 30mg Tbol for 4 weeks won't give you much. Also I would run those in reverse with Tbol as the kicker and Anavar as a finisher. I think that's better than the other way around. Aromasin dose should be EOD at 12.5mg and not E3D

I would also recommend adding in some GW to your cycle at 20mg ED and using S4 the last 12 weeks at 50mg ED to help harden up

andyweeras said:
Hi all,

1-20 Eq600
1-4 30mg of Anavar
1-20 Aromasin e3d
16-20 tbol
15-20 500 iu hcg

PCT 4 WEEKS
Aromasin eod

Little bit of background
Diet spot on

okay brther, i would switch this up as opposed to the way it looks... here is how i would run it

1-20 test e 500 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-22 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
11-22 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-22 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
17-22 anavar 60 mg day
17-22 cycle assist
19-22 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 23-26

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Nice one guys! I was planning to keep oral use low and short. Will up the aromasin to eod and switch the anavar / tbol.
Definitely going to add the Sarms into the PCT will pick them up later. Thanks for all the feedback. Will keep you guys posted.

andyweeras said:
Nice one guys! I was planning to keep oral use low and short. Will up the aromasin to eod and switch the anavar / tbol.
Definitely going to add the Sarms into the PCT will pick them up later. Thanks for all the feedback. Will keep you guys posted.

nice bro... don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way

Top Bottom