napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

deevnort

Hi Dylan,

so i finished a 12weeks cycle of deca and sus around start of january 2017. put on some great size done 4weeks of pct as well. i want to do another cycle very soon but i want to know what would be best. im looking to add more size again , and i want to retain some gains as well. i done pct but still felt i lost a lot of size apart. what would you recommend?

kinds regards,

Hi Dylan,

so i finished a 12weeks cycle of deca and sus around start of january 2017. put on some great size done 4weeks of pct as well. i want to do another cycle very soon but i want to know what would be best. im looking to add more size again , and i want to retain some gains as well. i done pct but still felt i lost a lot of size apart. what would you recommend?

kinds regards,

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hi Dylan,

kinds regards,
first of all, you have not had nearly enough time off from your cycle... if you ran deca 12 weeks, then waited 2 weeks to start pct and ran 4 weeks of pct that equals 18 weeks so you need to wait 18 weeks until you run another cycle... thats 4.5 months... also, what did you run for pct? if you run an incomplete pct,k you will not keep much of anything... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

You cannot start a cycle any time soon bro. You haven't come close to taking enough time off at all. It's time on plus pct equals time off

i was advised to take hcg and clomid for 4weeks.

age 23
height 5'11
weight 72kg
bodyfat 11%

im natural lean person ... so what i am looking to do next is a good cycle that will get me bigger, but most importantly i dont want to loose to much when i come off it. i know coming off it you will loose something regradless but i want something abit more sustanable if that makes sense

There's a difference (a big one) between being naturally lean and undersized.

Are you 100% sure on your height and weight?

that weight is myself at the moment becuase i'm working out... but if i dont work out months i can easily go down to 69kg

noone with half a brain is going toto advise you to use steroids at 23 years old on top of being so far underweight... you, my friend, are going to ruin your life, not to mention your pct is completely fucked! you NEVER NEVER NEVER use hcg in pct.. bro, you are on a path of pure destruction, no bull shit... im not over exaggerating whatsoever... you have done absolutely everything wrong... you need to stop this shit now before you push it far enough where its too late... get the right pct and STOP THIS NONSENSE...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Bro you need to just stop. You are very undersized and way too young for steroids right now. You haven't built a good natural foundation at all....not even close.

Your diet has to be lacking big time

that weight is myself at the moment becuase i'm working out... but if i dont work out months i can easily go down to 69kg

Why would you not train for "months"?

You have to be all in all the time for AAS use.

thanks you for that.i will take this on board. i was advised wrong had completely wrong information.

thanks you for that.i will take this on board. i was advised wrong had completely wrong information.

It happens a lot bro. There is bad info everywhere. You are in the right place here, and I hope you listen carefully to everything that was said to you

It happens a lot bro. There is bad info everywhere. You are in the right place here, and I hope you listen carefully to everything that was said to you

yeah i did pal ... going to stick naturally fix up my diet ...I've been doing everything to put on weight diets etc tried it all ... took hardgainers , eating 6times day and still struggle. so my friend told me steriods will help put on weight and when coming off it you will keep some and thats what i did. But when i came off i lost everything and even with PCT. started feeling lack of motivation to do anything. so i thought maybe the cycle was not good or the PCT. But been on the cycle i felt great and the gains were great.

thats okay bro, there is an abundance of shit information out there and it pisses me off to the highest extent because guys like you that are genuinely wanting and needing to learn are greatly misled... you are in the right place now

Hey you sound like a classic ectomorph so what you eat you burn off. It's going to take you many years of dedicated diet and hard-core training to really put on any type of quality weight. Been there done that. Your muscle will grow but it's not going to be fast you can keep it consistent by adding a pound here and there but you got to stay dedicated to your cause and understand that it's going to take a long time. The great thing you have going for you Is that you will always be healthy because you'll never going to put on body fat in those dangerous areas because of your metabolism. What is your caloric intake currently and what is it made out of? Are you eating in the middle of the night like waking up and drinking a quality high caloric shake or having a couple sandwiches or something So you can keep adding calories even at night.

Top Bottom