napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

im just beyond puzzled with your situation but bloodwork as you already know is going to answer the questions... it just seems that you were doing so well on your sarms stack and then once you started the gear then you have been so displeased... it only adds up to the gear but lets just wait and see for sure once your results come in as opposed to hypothesizing... im VERY intrigued by what you find and it will really help clear you conscience as well

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

DylanGemelli said:
im just beyond puzzled with your situation but bloodwork as you already know is going to answer the questions... it just seems that you were doing so well on your sarms stack and then once you started the gear then you have been so displeased... it only adds up to the gear but lets just wait and see for sure once your results come in as opposed to hypothesizing... im VERY intrigued by what you find and it will really help clear you conscience as well
Yea, it is quite puzzling. I mean I'm liking great and feeling great but that stuff can be attributed to my diet. Either way I'm in a bad position because of my bloods come back good then I'm going to be salty because then obviously I'm fucking up somewhere on my end or I'm just expecting to much. Honestly, I was just expecting much more in strength increases, I mean that is the majority of the reason I chose to run gear, to push past my plateaus and like I have said I have pushed past those plateaus but only barely. Waiting for my bloods is killing me, lol.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hey bro, I'm very new to gear myself but your experience is a exact mirror of my recent cycle. You are probably more on point with your diet and training than I am from reading your blog however Ive done a fair amount of research and have been eating healthy with a ton of chicken and a couple protein shakes a day. Anyway as you know I also used PSL test. I started the same as you at 500 mg a week split into two. Proviron and I used winny for 6 weeks. I didnt see anywhere near the changes I was expecting. I did gain some in my lifts but I have stayed the same weight. Lost some fat but ppl talk about gaining 20-30 lbs and I didnt even come close. like I said Ive gained muscle and lost fat but stayed the same weight. I was never fat to begin with. i'm 6'3" at about 215. I thought the same about the PSL gear so I went and had my blood work done but being a newbie failed to get the uncapped test and it came back at the cap of 1500 so I know its not complete bunk. could still be underdosed but not total bunk. and you know we have the same stuff cuz we both had that sludge in our gear. I ended up switching to some different test and even added a different compound but that is beside the point while comparing to your story. I'm interested to hear about your blood work. Like you I have been disappointed not getting the results I thought I would.

VtwinJunkie said:
Hey bro, I'm very new to gear myself but your experience is a exact mirror of my recent cycle. You are probably more on point with your diet and training than I am from reading your blog however Ive done a fair amount of research and have been eating healthy with a ton of chicken and a couple protein shakes a day. Anyway as you know I also used PSL test. I started the same as you at 500 mg a week split into two. Proviron and I used winny for 6 weeks. I didnt see anywhere near the changes I was expecting. I did gain some in my lifts but I have stayed the same weight. Lost some fat but ppl talk about gaining 20-30 lbs and I didnt even come close. like I said Ive gained muscle and lost fat but stayed the same weight. I was never fat to begin with. i'm 6'3" at about 215. I thought the same about the PSL gear so I went and had my blood work done but being a newbie failed to get the uncapped test and it came back at the cap of 1500 so I know its not complete bunk. could still be underdosed but not total bunk. and you know we have the same stuff cuz we both had that sludge in our gear. I ended up switching to some different test and even added a different compound but that is beside the point while comparing to your story. I'm interested to hear about your blood work. Like you I have been disappointed not getting the results I thought I would.
It's very interesting you had the same problems with the same gear. I've very anxious to get my bloods back. It's unfortunate you got the capped test because while you were at <1500 you still don't know if it was under dosed. I'm not mad about not gaining any weight. Actually, I'm happy about that, I already weigh 270# I don't need anymore, lol. I wanted to lose some body fat and blast through my strength plateaus and that's where I'm most frustrated. I just haven't seen anywhere near any kind of strength gains that I was expecting. So, if my bloods come back good then I'll know I'm not doing something right and hopefully someone here can get me on the right track, whether the problem is with my diet or training.

Are you feeling any different now that you switched to a new brand of test?

No I didn't. Now I have started some different test at a trt dose. I'm deciding if I should pct and then start all over again or if I should try blast and cruise. I'm 44 and before starting down this path my test was 365 I think.

VtwinJunkie said:
No I didn't. Now I have started some different test at a trt dose. I'm deciding if I should pct and then start all over again or if I should try blast and cruise. I'm 44 and before starting down this path my test was 365 I think.

thats fairly low man... they will say that is in range but its low... its definitely something i would consider looking at bro... your old enough and your numbers indicate it is probably needed... 150-200 mg a week of test cyp will be perfect for you

DylanGemelli said:
VtwinJunkie said:

thats fairly low man... they will say that is in range but its low... its definitely something i would consider looking at bro... your old enough and your numbers indicate it is probably needed... 150-200 mg a week of test cyp will be perfect for you

That IS low. 150-200mg Test a week if I were you

Thats what I'm doing now. Just not sure if I'm ready to lock into that for the long haul at this point. :shock: we are all watching and waiting for the blood results. I was thinking about diet today. If I am trying to loose a little excess around the mid section does that mean I cant gain muscle/mass or if im eating in surplus to gain a little muscle/mass does that mean I cant loose that little excess around the mid section? Someone very recently said if I'm lifting hard and not gaining muscle im not eating enough but if im gaining muscle and fat im either eating to much or not lifting hard enough but how do I loose these last 5 lbs of muscle insulation but still gain lean mass. Is this the problem the OP and I both are having?

VtwinJunkie said:
Thats what I'm doing now. Just not sure if I'm ready to lock into that for the long haul at this point. :shock: we are all watching and waiting for the blood results. I was thinking about diet today. If I am trying to loose a little excess around the mid section does that mean I cant gain muscle/mass or if im eating in surplus to gain a little muscle/mass does that mean I cant loose that little excess around the mid section? Someone very recently said if I'm lifting hard and not gaining muscle im not eating enough but if im gaining muscle and fat im either eating to much or not lifting hard enough but how do I loose these last 5 lbs of muscle insulation but still gain lean mass. Is this the problem the OP and I both are having?

if you have low test your fat burning is going to be EXTREMELY hindered... you can overthink this day and night and implement every strategy you can come up with but the fact remains, with low test, your going to have a very hard time burning fat...

theres plenty of ways to recomp, drop, gain etc... like i said though, if your test is too low, it is going to make it very difficult...

VtwinJunkie said:

Recomposition is extremely hard to do correctly, but it can be done. It's always best to concentrate on one goal. If you are eating at a surplus to gain muscle, it becomes virtually impossible to lose fat unless you have a high enough energy expenditure from doing excessive cardio, etc and your diet is 100% clean and on point.

By the same token, if you are eating at a defecit to lose fat, muscle and strength gains will be far less. It's more about maintaining muscle at that point.

One variable however, is implementing things like sarms or AAS, where you have a higher likelihood of achieving both goals. Still it's imperative that your training and diet are on point for this to happen as well.

ibleedoranbla said:
I'm still waiting on my blood results, fellas

We're just as anxious as you are... Lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

cbbram said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Lol, it's going to be a hard pill to swallow when they come back good and I realize it's not the gear but me, lol

ibleedoranbla said:
cbbram said:
&quot;ibleedoranbla&quot; said:

Lol, it's going to be a hard pill to swallow when they come back good and I realize it's not the gear but me, lol

I hear ya there buddy. It's one of those screwed up situations where you don't want to know you have bunk gear. But you kinda do just so you can have a valid reason. If it comes back that your gear is good, it leaves you scratching your head.

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
&quot;cbbram&quot; said:
&amp;quot;ibleedoranbla&amp;quot; said:

I hear ya there buddy. It's one of those screwed up situations where you don't want to know you have bunk gear. But you kinda do just so you can have a valid reason. If it comes back that your gear is good, it leaves you scratching your head.
Yea, oh well. If that is the case than I'll just have to take a step back and reasses everything and go from there. Even if it turns out that I need to change everything. That's what I gave you guys for to help me figure out where I'm wrong.

I'm still waiting on my results, I figured I'd have them by now. I'm a little concerned at this point that I don't have them.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
&quot;ibleedoranbla&quot; said:
&amp;quot;cbbram&amp;quot; said:
&amp;amp;quot;ibleedoranbla&amp;amp;quot; said:

Yea, oh well. If that is the case than I'll just have to take a step back and reasses everything and go from there. Even if it turns out that I need to change everything. That's what I gave you guys for to help me figure out where I'm wrong.

I'm still waiting on my results, I figured I'd have them by now. I'm a little concerned at this point that I don't have them.

I've been trying to patiently wait this out myself, so I know its bothering you. I really want to help you sort all this mess out and come up with a good solution

While I'm sill waiting on my bloods I just wanted to give a quick update. I have bumped my test up to 650/week and since I have done this, I am feeling much better. Since this cycle has began I am without a doubt bigger and fuller than I was. The only thing that truly has been lacking has been my strength gains. Truly this could be attributed to my diet since I've only been eating at maintenance, maybe I need more calories for strength? I'm not really willing to do much more since my goal is lean mass and that's exactly what I've gained. I really don't think my test is bunk I just think it is poetically under dosed. Now if I stay on 650/week for the remainder of the cycle I will run out of test before the end of the cycle. I have a few vials of susaton on hand. Would it be ok to switch to the sust for the last couple weeks of the cycle?

Last night I had a very good workout. I pulled 505 for 5 reps like it was nothing and I decided to go for a pr of 550 and I failed, no biggie. I got 505 last week for a triple and then 525 for a single. So, I made gains and also found out where I'm at which is not 550 quite yet.

Have your testicles shrunk any? Have you gotten any acne on your back?

cbbram said:
Have your testicles shrunk any? Have you gotten any acne on your back?
No acne at all except for an occasional pimple here and there but that's nothing out of the ordinary for me. My testicles started aching pretty bad around week 3 for about a week and then shrunk a little in week 4. So, yes my nuts did shrink but nothing substantial.

Top Bottom