Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

cycle Recomendations

kersjazz

New member
Member
Hello mate thanks for your very informational video, I am a boxer and 72 kgs, I train three times a week and go running inbetween so do a lot of cardio with my own body weight at the gym not to much weights, I take my protein after training etc but I am 35 now and struggling as I can't keep the same up as I did ten years ago lol, I wanted a kick up the arse really to give me that extra power and stamina and my friend suggested anavar so I got some. I saw your video and you recommend taking testosterone with it, do I need to do this?? Also do I need to do a post cycle therapy if I'm just using the anavar, you've probably been asked this over and over, I just want some decent advise off the professionals.
 
clearly i said that you dont use any oral without test...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
 
I am 35 years old, about 6ft I have a good level of fitness and am I good shape, I am used to doing a lot of cardio and strength work in the gym, not so much heavy weights, I've trained boxing for 18 years and now I'm older need a kick up the arse. I'm competing in three months so my plan was to get super strong for this fight, it's unliscensed so we do t get tested etc, my opponent is weighing about 3 kgs more than me so need to go up a bit so I wanted something to help me train to reach my goals and I find it very hard to put on weight, I get so tired after training and fatigued, would anavar help me feel stronger physically and mentally and help my recovery, I have never taken any steroids before so as a first time oral user I wanted some advise and I am concerned with the side effects from this, is there anything else that will give me a good boost in the gym? Many thanks, new to all this so please forgive my inexperience on this subject matter
 
Have you looked into sarms? They seem perfect for what you are trying to accomplish. You can't run oral steroids without injectible testosterone. Sarms will give you more of a benefit for healing, recovery, endurance, stamina, and energy anyways.

Here is the stack I'd recommend to you

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…


PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Rick's cycle will gave you muscle, strength and endurance. Just make sure you train really hard and get plenty of quality food.
 
Top Bottom