napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle insight_masteron / primo - greatly appreciated

Peso

Hey guys, looking for some insight on my next cycle. Have posted before but current rough stats:
45 yrs old
7 cycles in past
6'2
220lb
bf 12%
Goal - Lean mass, hardening, avoid injury

In October I finished a 16 week cycle that included:
350 test cyp
350 deca
800 eq
50mg provision
40 mg dbol (weeks 1-4)
40mg winstrol (last 6 weeks)

Results were excellent and sides were minimal to none. Per BodySpec DXA Scan:
Total Mass - 225lb
BF 10.5%
Lean tissue - 193lb
Fat tissue - 23.8lb

End of October I had a bicep tear that was repaired in my left shoulder which impacted my training and diet. Near fully recovered and back in the gym at around 90% with around a 30% decrease in strength from before surgery.

I plan to include the following compounds for my next cycle to start mid March.
350 test cyp
350 deca
50mg proviron
800mg eq

I would like insight or thoughts on including any of the following:
Masteron
Primo
Winstrol

I understand my bf% at current is a bit high to include Masteron, but unsure on primo and if winstrol is used with either Masteron or Primo if included? Insight here and on entire stack is appreciated.

Thanks brothas.

the question is how many compounds do you feel its necessary to run man... you already have 4 in there... if it were me, i would go with test, deca, primo, winstrol... you dont need 5 and 6 compounds...

the question is how many compounds do you feel its necessary to run man... you already have 4 in there... if it were me, i would go with test, deca, primo, winstrol... you dont need 5 and 6 compounds...

this...

no need for proviron, some love EQ, i personally do not care for it and would drop it as well.

Appreciate guys, exactly what i was looking for. Clarification i was never considering all the compounds, either or and it sounds as though primo is a better option than masteron.
I really liked the eq and what it brought to last cycle so will include that again.
No need for proviron with incision of primo it sounds?
Primo at 600mg/wk?

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check my Robolics Spring log for a good example of a Primo cycle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice profile picture [emoji848]

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

In my opinion if you run primo you dont need or want to use masteron. I'd be careful of just how much DHT you use. Some goes for proviron if you use winstrol

Right on, appreciated. Full scope, end result something as follows:

Weeks 1 - 16
350 test cyp
350 deca
800 primo
40mg winstrol (last 6 weeks)
12.5mg Aromasin (eod)(as needed)
7caps DGA Organ ST
15mg Cardarine

Look good?

I run proviron every cycle. I definitely like it in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro