Didn't know where to post it so I'll just post it here !
Some information - I am 25 years old currently weighing at around 185ishlbs on a good day with around 11-12%BF. Training solid for 6 years now, Ran 2 cycles before this (Both were Test E and Dbol, pretty good results). Anyways, I was thinking of running Tren E along with Test E and Winstrol. Following is what I am going to be running for the next 12 weeks. Any advice or changes would be appreciated !
Week 1-12 (Test E 300MG per week)
Week 1-10 (Tren E 300MG per week)
Week 1-6 (Winstrol 40MG ED)
Alongside these I will be running Aromasin 12.5EOD along with LIV-52 and GW-501516 for cardio and cholesterol issues.
PCT would be as follows -
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
I will run Aromasin throughout the whole cycle btw.
Only thing I am concerned about is the caber or prami. Is it really important to take it? And if yes what dose would be recommended ! I have no problem in taking it, was just wondering.
While we are at it, me and one of my friends are going to be running this cycle! Only problem is that whenever he injects in his quad or wherever he gets a fever the next day? This doesn't happen to me but for him it's a pain in the ass. Any comments on that post injection fever would be nice as well !
I am looking forward to this cycle and your responses as to whether or not I should change something here and there !
Thank you.
Some information - I am 25 years old currently weighing at around 185ishlbs on a good day with around 11-12%BF. Training solid for 6 years now, Ran 2 cycles before this (Both were Test E and Dbol, pretty good results). Anyways, I was thinking of running Tren E along with Test E and Winstrol. Following is what I am going to be running for the next 12 weeks. Any advice or changes would be appreciated !
Week 1-12 (Test E 300MG per week)
Week 1-10 (Tren E 300MG per week)
Week 1-6 (Winstrol 40MG ED)
Alongside these I will be running Aromasin 12.5EOD along with LIV-52 and GW-501516 for cardio and cholesterol issues.
PCT would be as follows -
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
I will run Aromasin throughout the whole cycle btw.
Only thing I am concerned about is the caber or prami. Is it really important to take it? And if yes what dose would be recommended ! I have no problem in taking it, was just wondering.
While we are at it, me and one of my friends are going to be running this cycle! Only problem is that whenever he injects in his quad or wherever he gets a fever the next day? This doesn't happen to me but for him it's a pain in the ass. Any comments on that post injection fever would be nice as well !
I am looking forward to this cycle and your responses as to whether or not I should change something here and there !
Thank you.
Last edited:

