I like so much to watch your videos about steroids and nutrition, i find them really helpful. You deserve lot of respect.
I will tell you about my stats:
-26 years, male
-height: 5 feet, 10 inch
-weight 189 pounds
-12% bodyfat
-9 years training experience
-good knowledge about nutrition
-my goal is to reach 190 pounds under 10%
I did until now 6 steroids cycle:
-two cycles with d-bol when i was teen
-4 steroids cycles between age 23-25.
My last 4 cycles contained next compounds:
-cycle 1: 600 mg test propionate/week and 150 mg winstrol injectable for 8 weeks
-cycle 2: 500 mg testosterone propionate/week for 12 weeks and anavar 40 mg/day for 5 weeks in the beggining
-cycle 3: 500 mg testosterone enantate/week and 600 mg/boldenone/week for 12 weeks.
The cycle were planed to be around 16 weeks but i stopped due to side effects.
-cycle 4: testosterone only for 5 months , i switched omnadren with testosterone propionate and testosterone enantate at 400 mg/week.
My opinion after these cycles: every time i lost all my gains, i was not able to keep at least one pound.
Every time i did 6 weeks pct including clomid and nolvadex. In the last 2 weeks before finishing the cycle i used every time 5000UI HCG.
Side effects: water retention, after week 6 depression and tiredness kicked in.
While on boldenone i have experienced anxiety, crazy tiredness beginning with week 8.
Anything i do, i lose pounds until i reach 189 pounds. I guess this is the maximum weight i can hold with my own testosterone production.
I would have a question for you Dylan: if i want to avoid side effects like tiredness, depression and anxiety while on cycle should i use TRT dose of testosterone only and light compounds as primobolan, t-bol, winstrol?
I guess keeping over 189 pounds i need to stay on TRT and blast/cruise?
I will tell you about my stats:
-26 years, male
-height: 5 feet, 10 inch
-weight 189 pounds
-12% bodyfat
-9 years training experience
-good knowledge about nutrition
-my goal is to reach 190 pounds under 10%
I did until now 6 steroids cycle:
-two cycles with d-bol when i was teen
-4 steroids cycles between age 23-25.
My last 4 cycles contained next compounds:
-cycle 1: 600 mg test propionate/week and 150 mg winstrol injectable for 8 weeks
-cycle 2: 500 mg testosterone propionate/week for 12 weeks and anavar 40 mg/day for 5 weeks in the beggining
-cycle 3: 500 mg testosterone enantate/week and 600 mg/boldenone/week for 12 weeks.
The cycle were planed to be around 16 weeks but i stopped due to side effects.
-cycle 4: testosterone only for 5 months , i switched omnadren with testosterone propionate and testosterone enantate at 400 mg/week.
My opinion after these cycles: every time i lost all my gains, i was not able to keep at least one pound.
Every time i did 6 weeks pct including clomid and nolvadex. In the last 2 weeks before finishing the cycle i used every time 5000UI HCG.
Side effects: water retention, after week 6 depression and tiredness kicked in.
While on boldenone i have experienced anxiety, crazy tiredness beginning with week 8.
Anything i do, i lose pounds until i reach 189 pounds. I guess this is the maximum weight i can hold with my own testosterone production.
I would have a question for you Dylan: if i want to avoid side effects like tiredness, depression and anxiety while on cycle should i use TRT dose of testosterone only and light compounds as primobolan, t-bol, winstrol?
I guess keeping over 189 pounds i need to stay on TRT and blast/cruise?

