Body fat 25-30
Height 5.11ft
Weight 76

What cycle would be best for me other than t bol and anavar olny cycle

My age 22
Body fat 25-30
Height 5.11ft
Weight 76
for fucks sake bro, NOTHING seriously... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT even consider using steroids... beyond the obvious that your too young and too undersized, your complete lack of any comprehension whatsoever of how to use steroids is incredible... oral only cycles are the STUPIDEST cycles you could ever run... the fact you ask about them is a clear indication you should not be near steroids... just please stop this absurdity before you start and get yourself hurt... you have other options but steroids are not anything that should be in your vocabulary... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here.... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators This is an option for you... let me know and i can help you set up a cycle...

You cant be serious bro. You are too high in bodyfat and too young. Plus you are proposing an oral only cycle. Everything is wrong here.

Calm down guys. He's jacked as fuck. He weighs 76...ounces.
Here is a great cycle for you.
Week 1-35 Anadrol 250mg every hour.
Week 1-75 test prop 1g ed
Week 1-2 creatine 60 gram a day
Week 35-75 Winni 100mg split every 45 minutes.

What cycle would be best for me other than t bol and anavar olny cycle

My age 22
Body fat 25-30
Height 5.11ft
Weight 76

Sorry bro. No steroids for you with those stats. You need to get in the gym and kitchen and do some work

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Calm down guys. He's jacked as fuck. He weighs 76...ounces.
Here is a great cycle for you.
Week 1-35 Anadrol 250mg every hour.
Week 1-75 test prop 1g ed
Week 1-2 creatine 60 gram a day
Week 35-75 Winni 100mg split every 45 minutes.
Lmfao

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

please let me now you are understanding man... you are in WAY over your head and this is only going to end one way and its NOT GOOD man, not good at all...

Top Bottom