Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

cycle help for 24 year old

homeharms

New member
Member
Helllo Dylan I have seen loads of videos of yourself on YouTube about steroids I really need your help please I done loads of research and decided I want to do a winstrol 7 weeks cycle I have already bought winstrol oral steroids and pct and liver protection but after watching your videos seen you recommending adding testosterone to any steroid cycle I Searched for them but there are so many testosterone in different strength n brands I don't have a clue about testosterone can you please tell me what testosterone brand name strength to add to my cycle also how to dose it how many days a week strength in ml to dose and when to stop dosing them ? Thank you my age is 24
 
I watched so many of your videos I really appreciate your honesty your a good man but after watching all your videos and all the things you recommend while running a cycle I allready bought them all I have got winstrol I have bought N2 guard for liver protection hcg pct clomid and also bought testosterone enanthate I have allready started my cycle 5th may .its a 7 week cycle . Week 1 30mg winstrol oral each day with testosterone enanthate 500mg each day with N2 guard 7 capsules a day for the next 7 weeks while on my cycle for liver protection and rest . Week 2 winstrol oral 40mg with testosterone 500mg . Week 3 winstrol oral 50mg with testosterone 500mg . Week 4 winstrol oral 50mg with testosterone 500mg with hcg 1000ius max each week .week 5 same like week 4 .week 6 40mg winstrol oral each day with testosterone 500mg and hcg 1000ius 500ius Friday 500ius Monday starting from the beginning of the cycle .week 7 winstrol oral 30mg each day hcg 1000ius for the whole week with testosterone 500mg .cycle finished wait a day or 2 and start pct for 4 weeks clomid first 2weeks 50mg each day drop to 25mg last 2weeks of pct cycle completed . My height is 6ft body fat 20% been doing gym on and of for 2 3 years . Thanks alll you guys trying to help me with my cycle specially Dylan gemelli hope you live a long life brother 😀😉
 
Top Bottom