napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle guidance

RugbyHead

Hi guys I’m respectfully looking for a little guidance and advice for my initial cycle of Trenbolone Ace.

Some background, I’m 43 years of age, and have actively played semi-pro sports my whole life, however following a pretty significant shoulder injury 4 years ago requiring extensive surgery, I gained a fair amount of weight (recorded weight 276lbs BF 37%) over a 13 month period of rehabilitation. I’m now down to 201lbs BF 24%. Clearly I still need to realistically cut at least 5% BF, but I’m now at the point where I would like to see a little bit of size return at the same time. I never miss a gym session 5/weekly and diet is disciplined. Obviously I’m no pro bodybuilder, nor will I ever be, but I would very much like to get back to somewhere close to what I once was... just that feeling good about yourself mindset. I finally decided to go with this cycle following a family bereavement. One of my biggest fears is becoming impotent, so ideally i would like to reduce the chances of that occurring lol.

Having spent months researching, I seem as confused as ever. I’ve read so much information on the various products, stacking and cycling options, looking closely at potential side affects, which do have a tendency to terrify, but the gains outweigh the negatives at this time. With this cycle I’m looking to continue reducing BF and although I won’t see significant size gains, I am hoping to observe some gains in size. I will be running this cycle in a negative Caloric deficit, aiming to consume around 2000 calories daily.

I appreciate opinions vary but giving my goals is the below cycle appropriate.

Weeks 1 to 8 - Tren Ace - 75mg EOD (Mon-Wed-Fri)
Weeks 1 to 10 - Test Prop - 85mg EOD(Mon-Wed-Fri)
Weeks 4 to 10 - Winny - 70mg EOD (Mon-Wed-Fri)
Weeks 1 to 10 - 0.5 Adex - EOD (Mon-Wed-Fri)

Realistically, should I be looking at using this ED Monday to Sunday or is the 3 day week appropriate.

I’m really confused what to do PCT so would really welcome guidance. Thanks guys

Sorry I forgot confirm I’m 6ft 1”
I’ve been back to the gym for over a year now and have given all natural avenues best opportunities of achieving said goals first. I’m get others feel I should’ve started with some pharmaceutical assistance, personally I wanted to achieve natural limits first.
If I’ve leftout any information please ask and I will happily supply. Thanks gus

Sorry bro, you are way too fat to run a cycle safely and your first cycle is test only. Tren is for very advanced users only.

Last edited:
You are a long ways from being ready for a steroid cycle. Your bodyfat is too high for starters. You need a better base and condition before you can use anything, and Tren is reserved for only the most advanced of users

Have you looked into sarms? Sarms would be a great place for you to start. They don't carry the side effects or shutdown of steroids, but are very effective for fat burning and building strength and lean mass. You can read all about sarms here

https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Just back from the gym where I’ve had measurements recorded. I’m officially 19% bf using callipers, tho I still register 22% on the electronic scale type ones. I take onboard what you have all advised and will consider your advice very carefully, that said, I’ve been giving it my all for over a year now and have shifted over 4 stone, at my age and what I’ve endured, I’m seriously looking to cut a little faster, a lot faster. I’m not looking for the easy option, 100% not, I’ve tried to demonstrate my commitment to doing this naturally, but it seems I’ve reached a point. I’ve looked at various thermogenics but always opted for the natural approach, but literally I’ve hit a plateau unlike any other I’ve encountered on the way and not able to drop anymore weight naturally. Diet has been created by nutritionalist which I’ve followed religiously, along with resistance training 5x weekly and HIT CV training 3x weekly. Physically and psychologically there’s nothing left, I need that bit of encouragement to push me along.

I hope this post doesn't sound dismissive of the advice and guidance offered, certainly not meant to as I appreciate it and carefully weigh up everything that’s been offered. I feel It’s best that I’m honest and hope that you guys can help me formulate an approach to achieving my goal. Of course it’s easy to say, “Man you’re to Fat” or “ Man you need to reduce BF% first” quite frankly, these statements are correct, but when you’re in that position and not sure what else you can do to accelerate this process up, it’s difficult. I’m going to seriously read up on the link provided, it may be what I need, but in the meantime, I’d appreciate advice for achieving a faster cut.

Again as with all my post, thanks guys I appreciate your help

Sarms can be helpful for fat loss but please remember that steroids are not fat burners. Helpful for hanging on to muscle on a strict diet when you are below 10%bf to begin with.

The most important part of fat loss in my experience is patience and I can see you haven't fully mastered this bit yet lol!

I think you need to change up your training methods to make progress as I strongly suspect your body has become too accustomed to the workouts you've been doing. Thats the annoying thing - your body is always trying to adapt, it would rather adapt than do anything else. It probably needs a new stimulus.

Congratulations on the tremendous progress made so far though bro.

Sarms can be helpful for fat loss but please remember that steroids are not fat burners. Helpful for hanging on to muscle on a strict diet when you are below 10%bf to begin with.

The most important part of fat loss in my experience is patience and I can see you haven't fully mastered this bit yet lol!

I think you need to change up your training methods to make progress as I strongly suspect your body has become too accustomed to the workouts you've been doing. Thats the annoying thing - your body is always trying to adapt, it would rather adapt than do anything else. It probably needs a new stimulus.

Congratulations on the tremendous progress made so far though bro.

Thank you. I will definitely revisit my training program. I try to shake things up every 12 weeks, but I agree it needs looking at.

I thought I was patient, but this clearly shows I have issues waiting. This past year and a bit seems like a lifetime lol. But thanks guys

noone should be saying you are too fat, thats not it, but the fact is you are not in the right condition at this time to use steroids... thats what it is... can you get there though? absolutely you can so dont be discouraged.. the thing that is bothersome is you even discussing tren... thats for ADVANCED users only.. period... you are FAR from that... your first cycle is test only but now, you can use sarms to help accelerate the process of getting your body fat down and getting into the proper condition...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

noone should be saying you are too fat, thats not it, but the fact is you are not in the right condition at this time to use steroids... thats what it is... can you get there though? absolutely you can so dont be discouraged.. the thing that is bothersome is you even discussing tren... thats for ADVANCED users only.. period... you are FAR from that... your first cycle is test only but now, you can use sarms to help accelerate the process of getting your body fat down and getting into the proper condition...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Fantastic Dylan, thank you. I would very much appreciate any help creating the right stack which would help me work towards achieving the correct BF. I’m stuck in that catch 22 position at present. Historically I’ve played semi-pro rugby for most of my life and been in relatively good big..ish shape. As a result of an injury, my mobility became severely hindered which saw my weight balloon. As result of a lot hard work, my weight has steadily reduced, but I’ve found myself stuck.... following the bereavement of a close family member, I’ve genuinely thought what’s the point. At my age, why put myself through this day in, day out for little reward. So as I’ve noted above, any guidance which would help me achieve realistic results would be most welcomed.

Fantastic Dylan, thank you. I would very much appreciate any help creating the right stack which would help me work towards achieving the correct BF. I’m stuck in that catch 22 position at present. Historically I’ve played semi-pro rugby for most of my life and been in relatively good big..ish shape. As a result of an injury, my mobility became severely hindered which saw my weight balloon. As result of a lot hard work, my weight has steadily reduced, but I’ve found myself stuck.... following the bereavement of a close family member, I’ve genuinely thought what’s the point. At my age, why put myself through this day in, day out for little reward. So as I’ve noted above, any guidance which would help me achieve realistic results would be most welcomed.
i understand brother and im happy to help... here is a very strong sarms cutting cycle layout for you...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'd also highly suggest reading my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page. It will give you all the tools you need to set up your diet for your goals

Thanks, that will definitely be useful. I don’t feel a 4-5% reduction of BF in 10 month is unrealistic with the correct diet and exercise regime

Hey RugbyHead!

You and I are practically the same age and I was in the very same boat and also got despondent. I did it naturally and so can you, I believe us older guys still have it in us. It is odd, I just posted a thread regarding the very same SARMS stack and if you take a look I posted a before and after NATURAL weight loss photo. You can do it brother - I have faith in you. The SARMS stack will certainly help too...

Thanks, that will definitely be useful. I don’t feel a 4-5% reduction of BF in 10 month is unrealistic with the correct diet and exercise regime
That's a very realistic and achievable goal bro. I like to see people have realistic expectations and give enough time

Hey RugbyHead!

You and I are practically the same age and I was in the very same boat and also got despondent. I did it naturally and so can you, I believe us older guys still have it in us. It is odd, I just posted a thread regarding the very same SARMS stack and if you take a look I posted a before and after NATURAL weight loss photo. You can do it brother - I have faith in you. The SARMS stack will certainly help too...
nice words of encouragement brother... i like that a lot

Top Bottom