napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle for MMA fight

theoldcountry

Two things. The cycle doesn't have to be long. 6 weeks is enough, or 8 at most. Need compounds that don't last long in the body, so for example, Deca is out. You don't want excruciating pumps. Last thing you need in a fight is for your arms to get pumped or lower back. Also, keep in mind there will be a weight cut to get down to the appropriate weight class. About a 20lb cut. Steroids that produce mass we don't need. What do you think of: 6 weeks out from the fight test cyp 250-300mg a week and 2 weeks out add Halo 20mg a day?

For what you're after sarms and orals only are what makes sense. The halo could help a lot with strength and aggression. Id also add in some cardarine, sr9009 and S4 from sarms.forsale. That will help your endurance big time and help you have the strength without gaining large amounts of mass

For what you're after sarms and orals only are what makes sense. The halo could help a lot with strength and aggression. Id also add in some cardarine, sr9009 and S4 from sarms.forsale. That will help your endurance big time and help you have the strength without gaining large amounts of mass
Ok thanks. I've never used Halo personally, but I heard it acts fast. Two weeks out enough for Halo? how

halo is really the only steroid that fits properly but i really dont like recommending it to anyone... i just dont find it wise to put that shit in your body but to each their own on that...

for the sarms, this is how you would run it...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you a great layout. Thats a really nice stack for endurance and strength. You can get the best sarms at sarms4sale

don't use halo, it is bad for endurance. EQ is the only steroid i recommend, napsgear sells it

or go with sarms

bro best GW for endurance, it help me in fights with co workers. just whipped guy ass the other day for stealing my lunch out of fridge in break room. sarms.forsale got GW

Thanks for everyone's input. However, for my fighter cardio is no issue. He has an endless gas tank. It's one of his strong points. Strength is where he needs the most help. Even so, I would still have him use the GW, sr9009, etc. I know Halo is harsh on the liver, but so is Anadrol. Again, it would only be for the last two weeks leading up to the fight. However, I would consider Winstrol, as well, for 4 weeks, replacing Halo.

bro best GW for endurance, it help me in fights with co workers. just whipped guy ass the other day for stealing my lunch out of fridge in break room. sarms.forsale got GW
Yea, I've heard those work related fights in the break room could last 30-60 minutes. Good thing you had the GW for the endurance.

Thanks for everyone's input. However, for my fighter cardio is no issue. He has an endless gas tank. It's one of his strong points. Strength is where he needs the most help. Even so, I would still have him use the GW, sr9009, etc. I know Halo is harsh on the liver, but so is Anadrol. Again, it would only be for the last two weeks leading up to the fight. However, I would consider Winstrol, as well, for 4 weeks, replacing Halo.
s4 and rad would be really great for strength... i really dont think an oral is a great idea here bro ... they obviously have their place in so many instances but i dont like it here

The sarms will do well for you. Hslo is your call but a lot of fighters like it for the strength ajd aggression it brings

You don't need to cycle for a fight. I recommend Halo the day of the fight but try it out beforehand so you'll know what to expect.

Top Bottom