Hi , i am planning on doing a test e cycle 500 mg per week with aromasin 12.5mg EoD for 12weeks and I was wondering if I need a cycle assist while taking this and also if you have any advice on keeping myself healthy while taking this .
Hi , i am planning on doing a test e cycle 500 mg per week with aromasin 12.5mg EoD for 12weeks and I was wondering if I need a cycle assist while taking this and also if you have any advice on keeping myself healthy while taking this .
I'm 23 yo,1.82 m tall , 74 kg , 13%bf ,my goal is to get to 85 kg at around 10% bf .i have on and off training experience for about 5 years , i've been learning a lot about nutrition and I lost about 10kg recently .I have done a test and dbol cycle when I was 19 which gave me puffy nips and messed up my test levels permanently , so I will go on a trt dose after I finish the cycle and I'm gonna have a gyno revision surgery about a month after I finish my cycle.
I'm 23 yo,1.82 m tall , 74 kg , 13%bf ,my goal is to get to 85 kg at around 10% bf .i have on and off training experience for about 5 years , i've been learning a lot about nutrition and I lost about 10kg recently .I have done a test and dbol cycle when I was 19 which gave me puffy nips and messed up my test levels permanently , so I will go on a trt dose after I finish the cycle and I'm gonna have a gyno revision surgery about a month after I finish my cycle.
damn this needs to be a sticky so 19 year olds don't do crazy shit like this because AAAAHHNOLD did it. well lessoned learned and its going to be a loooooong road for you on trt for the next 60 years. i wouldn't take anything else until you get your gyno shit taken care of
I'm 23 yo,1.82 m tall , 74 kg , 13%bf ,my goal is to get to 85 kg at around 10% bf .i have on and off training experience for about 5 years , i've been learning a lot about nutrition and I lost about 10kg recently .I have done a test and dbol cycle when I was 19 which gave me puffy nips and messed up my test levels permanently , so I will go on a trt dose after I finish the cycle and I'm gonna have a gyno revision surgery about a month after I finish my cycle.
I'm 23 yo,1.82 m tall , 74 kg , 13%bf ,my goal is to get to 85 kg at around 10% bf .i have on and off training experience for about 5 years , i've been learning a lot about nutrition and I lost about 10kg recently .I have done a test and dbol cycle when I was 19 which gave me puffy nips and messed up my test levels permanently , so I will go on a trt dose after I finish the cycle and I'm gonna have a gyno revision surgery about a month after I finish my cycle.
I'm 23 yo,1.82 m tall , 74 kg , 13%bf ,my goal is to get to 85 kg at around 10% bf .i have on and off training experience for about 5 years , i've been learning a lot about nutrition and I lost about 10kg recently .I have done a test and dbol cycle when I was 19 which gave me puffy nips and messed up my test levels permanently , so I will go on a trt dose after I finish the cycle and I'm gonna have a gyno revision surgery about a month after I finish my cycle.
Bro you are 23 years old. You have no business using steroids at your age, and certainly had no business using them at 19.
It's the wrong mentality to think you have permanently messed up your test levels. You shouldnt need trt at 23 unless you've done everything possible to raise it and you are still low after bloodwork and testing
(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)