napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice: Test, Deca, Tbol

ThePineal

2nd cycle here. I'm currently around 10% bf, aiming to shred down to 7%, then bulk. So this cycle is kind of a shred then mini lean bulk. my primary goal is to get silly shredded, but in 2019 I'd like to add a good 10-15lbs of muscle.

I've been on TRT for 2 years, and done Deca a few times, but only at 125mg for pinched shoulder relief (which worked quite well).

The main reason I'm considering doing this cycle, is that my shoulder pain flared up in the past month, and last time I used Deca it really helped for a good 6-7 months i.e. I got relief while simultaneously strengthening it, and the pain was minimal even 6+ months after stopping Deca. I have the all gear already, from a previous order - so I just want to make sure that I'm going about it OK.

I'm also preparing for an Obstacle Race end of January, so there's an endurance aspect to this training too.

Never tried Tbol before, and figured it'd be good timing to throw it in a few weeks before the race - and continue after the race, when I start eating more for the lean bulk. I'll continue the lean bulk even after stopping Deca and Tbol, just continuing TRT dose.

• Wk 1-16 - 300mg T Cyp
  • Wk 1-16 - 300mg Deca
  • Wk 1-16 - 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
  • Wk 1-16 - 0.25mg Caber E3D
  • Wk 8-12/13 - 40mg Tbol ED
  • Wk 16+ - 200mg T Cyp (back to cruising)
  • Wk 16+ - 12.5mg Aromasin E3D (TRT dose)

Questions:

1. does this look good to you?
  2. should I continue Caber for longer after the cycle, seeing as it's such a long esther?
  3. anything else I should consider?

Last edited:
What's your height and weight? Why you want to get down to 7% body fat? While using Deca to get to 7% body fat? Why using any juice at all to get to 7% body fat?

What's your height and weight? Why you want to get down to 7% body fat? While using Deca to get to 7% body fat? Why using any juice at all to get to 7% body fat?

6'2, 175lbs. 7% is just a goal I set for myself in 2018. Why not 7%?

The main reason I'm considering doing this cycle, is that my shoulder pain flared up in the past month, and last time I used Deca it really helped for a good 6-7 months i.e. I got relief while simultaneously strengthening it, and the pain was minimal even 6+ months after stopping Deca.]

I realize I don't need anything to lose fat, but I also know that these compounds can be used for cutting/recomp, plus the added endurance, joint relief and tendon support.

6'2 and 175? brother, if im 6'1, 185 and people often say how light i am, then you are extremely light, especially to be using steroids... i dont see this as a smart cycle to run to drop 3% body fat whatsoever either.. i love npp but not for this purpose... you can stay lean on it and also dry but its not something i would recommend for this goal whatsoever and at 6'2" , i wouldnt be getting any lighter than you are and if you want to drop 3% body fat, you are likely going to have to drop weight, even if its just slightly, thats very very light

6'2 and 175? brother, if im 6'1, 185 and people often say how light i am, then you are extremely light, especially to be using steroids... i dont see this as a smart cycle to run to drop 3% body fat whatsoever either.. i love npp but not for this purpose... you can stay lean on it and also dry but its not something i would recommend for this goal whatsoever and at 6'2" , i wouldnt be getting any lighter than you are and if you want to drop 3% body fat, you are likely going to have to drop weight, even if its just slightly, thats very very light

6'1.5 to be exact - but ya, I'm quite lanky, long limbs. one of those frames that people often think I'm 6'4. I'm currently on TRT, eating at a deficit anyhow - thinking I'm a few weeks away from 7%. I guess I could save the gear for when I start eating at surplus.

anyhow, so you're basically saying that this cycle isn't good for cutting - but it'd be good for bulking, or even recomposition, correct?

Last edited:
The issue is that you are just severely undersized for steroid use...no matter the goal. What does your diet look like exactly? You need to build a much better natural base

I had my 2nd spinal surgery 2.5 years ago, and got extremely fat at 220lbs zero muscle. so I've been mostly cutting since Jan 2017, but I've been lifting the entire time. this is the last bit of fat around my trunk and man boobs that I'm shredding, before I switch to bulking.

I would never have considered steroids until I was diagnosed with hypogonadism just over 2 years ago, and then my old shoulder impingement.

anyhow, I get what you're all saying - that I should just build a better base naturally (although I'm on TRT). I guess it's mainly because I've done Deca before for therapeutic purposes, and I figured "might as well, while I'm at it".

are you saying that by me being too light, I'm at "extra risk"? am I at any more risk than if I was 10lbs heavier?

im saying you shouldnt use steroids at all if you are that light and going for that goal and eating at a deficit already being under weight for your size... its not a good plan nor idea... sure you can do it if you want but you are far more susceptible to injury by doing that... its just not smart at all... i would definitely be at least 10 lbs higher if not more

The main reason I'm considering doing this cycle, is that my shoulder pain flared up in the past month, and last time I used Deca it really helped for a good 6-7 months i.e. I got relief while simultaneously strengthening it, and the pain was minimal even 6+ months after stopping Deca.

Can anyone explain how Deca helped with his shoulder pain? I have an issue that my shoulder for years now always gets inflamed. A year ago a Doctor said its tendinitis and a physical therapist just said its cause my back shoulder muscles are to weak and my front half is to muscular. I read this and it makes me very curious since the pain is still there. The only thing that helps it which I take very rare is naproxen 500mg twice a day for up to 4 or so days. Feels a bit better then comes back.

deca does not heal any injuries whatsoever... Deca increases the synovial fluid in the bursas between our joints. So the relief from joint pain is actually more cushion. As far as healing properties versus masking symptoms... If you use deca during a cycle an have bad joints, then the pain is alleviated and its just buying time for them. When you come off, the synovial fluids decrease and you are right back where you were and often times worse off...

Are there any ways to increase synovial fluid that are proven to work, wether something from the doc, dietary supplements or something else? Sorry I hope I'm not hijacking the original post.

Are there any ways to increase synovial fluid that are proven to work, wether something from the doc, dietary supplements or something else? Sorry I hope I'm not hijacking the original post.

No......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6'2, 175lbs. 7% is just a goal I set for myself in 2018. Why not 7%?

I realize I don't need anything to lose fat, but I also know that these compounds can be used for cutting/recomp, plus the added endurance, joint relief and tendon support.

Why not? Because it's unhealthy. Your six two and only weigh 175? And you want to drop body fat?

Top Bottom