Hey Dylan love your videos been helping me open my mind to a lot of things. I have taken a couple stacks but never knew anything anything and pretty much did whatever the people at my local shops would recommend. Now I realize that all of them have been to short of stacks so now I want to do them right. I'm wanting to cut and do the cycle right but I'm deployed so I can only get mail once a month so I'm trying to do it right so I can get everything I need and pick them up and not mess with the cycle. I was wandering if you guys send to deployed military as well? I was told for a cutting stack to do RAD-140 with ostarine. The person is saying 30 on rad, and 60 on ostraine but that seems a little high on ostraine. Just wanted some advice from you so I can do it right and not fuck everything up like I have. Thank you in advance.

