napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting is absolutely miserable

Really appreciate it guys, great motivation from you all. Lost a couple pounds last week, down to 166 (lost about 25-27lb from where I started 12 weeks ago), lot of fat, some muscle but looking solid for my show day. I'll have pictures for you guys. Felt a lot better as the week progressed, really started to notice lack of bowel movements this past week, a combination of upping the Epistane with RAD140 and not getting in enough calories. I upped the TUDCA and got some LiverCare by Himalayan Herbs (great stuff btw), got my bowel movements back in order. Issue I have more than anything is poor adrenal glands, any hard stress takes me 2-3 days to recover my body due to the cortisol extremes. I had a severe crash from upping caffeine the other day and glad I'm back in working order. Life sucks balls when your adrenal glands aren't 100%, try and do a show prep, talk about stress. I won't ever go down the path of Hydrocortisone, I did it before and got worse on it and coming off was extremely hard. Thanks again gents, I'm going to focus on quality sleep this week as he is upping my cardio to 7 days next week, fun right......

I wil tell you what my dad always told me. If it were easy then everybody would be cut. You will be a new and better man when you get there.

I wil tell you what my dad always told me. If it were easy then everybody would be cut. You will be a new and better man when you get there.

That's exactly right brother. It takes discipline, self control, motivation,mane consistency.....It doesn't come easy, but the results are well worth the sacrifice.

Hell yes. Nothing that's worth it comes easy. Cutting is definitely a mental challenge but once you get there, you'll be proud of your work.

Wait till your water gets pulled during the last week. That's just a joy.

In for Walden Farms. I should own stock in that company. Try a little strawberry syrup with the pancake syrup & oats. Just a touch of the strawberry syrup tho, a little goes a long way.

What show are you doing?

Doing the Kansas City Land of Oz championships and Night of Champions Saturday, Nov. 14th both open men's physique sponsored by the NAPA. Night of Champions is a national show. I havent seen the strawberry syrup by Walden Farms just the strawberry jam. So far pancake syrup is so damn good I lick the plate clean lmao, almost puked from their peanut butter, chocolate syrup is tasty and caramel dip is ok, some stuff has a weird texture.

Doing the Kansas City Land of Oz championships and Night of Champions Saturday, Nov. 14th both open men's physique sponsored by the NAPA. Night of Champions is a national show. I havent seen the strawberry syrup by Walden Farms just the strawberry jam. So far pancake syrup is so damn good I lick the plate clean lmao, almost puked from their peanut butter, chocolate syrup is tasty and caramel dip is ok, some stuff has a weird texture.

Yeah, their peanut butter (or peanut spread as they call it) is a rare miss. Still good but doesn't compare to natty PB. Try to hunt down the strawberry syrup, you'll thank me later. If you can't find that, then look for their apple butter and add that to your oats with a dash of cinnamon. And I mean a DASH. Too much cinnamon will ruin it.

Yeah, their peanut butter (or peanut spread as they call it) is a rare miss. Still good but doesn't compare to natty PB. Try to hunt down the strawberry syrup, you'll thank me later. If you can't find that, then look for their apple butter and add that to your oats with a dash of cinnamon. And I mean a DASH. Too much cinnamon will ruin it.
It's like 3.79 at Swanson health. I get it there and every once in a great while you will see that and the jam at Kroger.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

your mind is a helluva drug but you will make it these last couple of weeks bro i hope all your hard work pays off and cant wait to see the pics

I have the absolutely opposite problem, I wish I could eat half as much as you guys do. I'm getting it done and gains are coming though it's tough. Thanks AR

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Does this make ya miserable bruh?
8aca6576e63c317e29959e18929ed65e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Checked my body fat tonight at 24 hour fitness, 7.1%. Not too shabby, going to check it next Tuesday in the morning and when I start cutting water. Should shred up nicely for the show, getting vascular as hell on Niacin, love that stuff....

Top Bottom