napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1napsgear

I really want to thank you all for the heads up. I did make an order of Dbol almost 3week ago. But it was a small order that just ran me $60.00 with shipping. But just made an order with PH Lady today just to see how the shipping is. Will be making an order with roids24 on the 15th and see how there shipping is. I'm still trying to find someone how has support to run with tren??? Naps is the only one that has Donx. And N2guard is out of stock.

I really want to thank you all for the heads up. I did make an order of Dbol almost 3week ago. But it was a small order that just ran me $60.00 with shipping. But just made an order with PH Lady today just to see how the shipping is. Will be making an order with roids24 on the 15th and see how there shipping is. I'm still trying to find someone how has support to run with tren??? Naps is the only one that has Donx. And N2guard is out of stock.

You can purchase on cycle supports for a lot less than n2guard and have similar results

For any other concerns im sure our sponsors here will jump in and square you away, hold tight

Roids24 ships to the states within 10-14 days. They have 100% sucess to the states and packing is very good. Shipping is $20 btw. If you order before the 1st you can use the 20% promo code which is 20AR. good on all balkan, vermodje, and radjay orals and injectables.

N2guard is not what I would use for cycle support. Run TUDAC or UDCA with NAC and you are good to go. On top of that I usually add saw palmetto, fish oil and COQ10 but that's about it. There is another support old at wallmart called Liveright. its a white and green bottle. I ran that on MT and I have bloods to confirm its actually really effective. Enzymes were perfect. Point is N2guard will rape your pocket for things you can easily get for significantly cheaper. CEL makes a similar product to n2guard ad actually has more in it for half the price. Let me check if roids24 has caber... stand by.

Roids24 ships to the states within 10-14 days. They have 100% sucess to the states and packing is very good. Shipping is $20 btw. If you order before the 1st you can use the 20% promo code which is 20AR. good on all balkan, vermodje, and radjay orals and injectables.

N2guard is not what I would use for cycle support. Run TUDAC or UDCA with NAC and you are good to go. On top of that I usually add saw palmetto, fish oil and COQ10 but that's about it. There is another support old at wallmart called Liveright. its a white and green bottle. I ran that on MT and I have bloods to confirm its actually really effective. Enzymes were perfect. Point is N2guard will rape your pocket for things you can easily get for significantly cheaper. CEL makes a similar product to n2guard ad actually has more in it for half the price. Let me check if roids24 has caber... stand by.

They dont have caber... I will say hipocampus.me has good caber. Ive used it and it is quite good. Now keep in mind Caber is not necessarily mandatory. As long as you keep your estrogen in check prolactin issues should not be possible. I am quite sure caber will be a future addition to pure essence research as well.

Also if you order your caber from hipo he actually carries liv52 as well. A very strong liver aid commonly used for alcoholics or recovering alcoholics.

There is a lot of other stuff to consider when on cycle besides the live wich is why N2guard was god but its so overpriced for what you get its ridiculous. That's why i opt for what angelo posted up or going to RUI and buying straight nac, tudca or udca then sprinkling other stuff in here and there. Just understand what is essential and whats not.

You know I'm glad I found this forum. I'm new to the gear. But want to make some good gains but do it right and safe. I watched all of Dyan Gemelli's videos and have to say learned a lot. Good to have good peeps out there that you can turn to for guidance.

You know I'm glad I found this forum. I'm new to the gear. But want to make some good gains but do it right and safe. I watched all of Dyan Gemelli's videos and have to say learned a lot. Good to have good peeps out there that you can turn to for guidance.

You will always be squared away here at the AR forums, all bases are covered

I kinda feel stupid for asking but what does (UDCA AND NACL stand for? Learning the lingo. Sorry

NAC- N - ACETYL CYSTEINE
N-acetyl cysteine comes from the amino acid L-cysteine. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. N-acetyl cysteine has many uses as medicine.

N-acetyl cysteine is used to counteract acetaminophen (Tylenol) and carbon monoxide poisoning. It is also used for chest pain (unstable angina), bile duct blockage in infants, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease), Alzheimer’s disease, allergic reactions to the anti-seizure drug phenytoin (Dilantin), and an eye infection called keratoconjunctivitis. It is also used for reducing levels of a type of cholesterol called lipoprotein (a), homocysteine levels (a possible risk factor for heart disease) and the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with serious kidney disease.

Some people use N-acetyl cysteine for chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), hay fever, a lung condition called fibrosing alveolitis, head and neck cancer, and lung cancer. It is also used for treating some forms of epilepsy; ear infections; complications of kidney dialysis; chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); an autoimmune disorder called Sjogren’s syndrome; preventing sports injury complications; radiation treatment; increasing immunity to flu and H1N1 (swine) flu; and for detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and cadmium.

N-acetyl cysteine is also used for preventing alcoholic liver damage; for protecting against environmental pollutants including carbon monoxide, chloroform, urethanes and certain herbicides; for reducing toxicity of ifosfamide and doxorubicin, drugs that are used for cancer treatment; as a hangover remedy; for preventing kidney damage due to certain X-ray dyes; and for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

Healthcare providers give N-acetyl cysteine intravenously (by IV) for acetaminophen overdose, acrylonitrile poisoning, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease), kidney failure in the presence of liver disease (hepatorenal syndrome), chest pain in combination with nitroglycerin, heart attack in combination with nitroglycerin and streptokinase, and for helping to prevent multi-organ failure leading to death.

N-acetyl cysteine is sometimes inhaled (breathed into the lungs) or delivered through a tube in the throat to treat certain lung disorders such as pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, cystic fibrosis, and others.

UDCA-Ursodeoxycholic acid
Endogenous effects[edit]
Primary bile acids are produced by the liver and stored in the gall bladder. When secreted into the intestine, primary bile acids can be metabolized into secondary bile acids by intestinal bacteria. Primary and secondary bile acids help the body digest fats. Ursodeoxycholic acid helps regulate cholesterol by reducing the rate at which the intestine absorbs cholesterol molecules while breaking up micelles containing cholesterol. Because of this property, ursodeoxycholic acid is used to treat (cholesterol) gallstones non-surgically. It is also used to relieve itching in pregnancy for some women who suffer obstetric cholestasis.

While some bile acids are known to be colon tumor promoters (e.g. deoxycholic acid), others such as ursodeoxycholic acid are thought to be chemopreventive, perhaps by inducing cellular differentiation and/or cellular senescence in colon epithelial cells.[1]

It is believed to inhibit apoptosis.[2]

Ursodeoxycholic acid has also been shown experimentally to suppress immune response such as immune cell phagocytosis. Prolonged exposure and/or increased quantities of systemic (throughout the body, not just in the digestive system) ursodeoxycholic acid can be toxic.[3]

Medical uses[edit]
A Cochrane review looking at primary biliary cirrhosis found that although ursodeoxycholic acid showed a reduction in liver biochemistry, jaundice, and ascites, it did not decrease mortality or liver transplantation.[4] Ursodiol is the only FDA approved drug to treat primary biliary cirrhosis.[5]

Ursodiol may be used for biliary stasis in pregnant women to relieve the symptoms of itching and decrease bile absorption.[6]

In absence of biochemical response to ursodeoxycholic acid in PBC, its use is associated with an incidence of 20% hepatocellular carcinoma in 15 years.[7]

In children, ursodeoxycholic use is not licensed, as it is safety and effectiveness are not established. Evidence is accumulating that ursodeoxycholic acid is ineffective and unsafe in neonatal hepatitis and neonatal cholestasis.[8][9][10]

There is insufficient evidence to justify ursodeoxycholic acid routine use in cystic fibrosis, especially that available data for analysis of long-term outcomes such as death or need for liver transplantation is lacking.[11]

In double the recommended daily dose ursodeoxycholic acid reduces elevated liver enzyme levels in those with primary sclerosing cholangitis, but its use was associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events (the development of cirrhosis, varices, death or liver transplantation) in patients who received ursodeoxycholic acid compared with those who received placebo. Serious adverse events, were more common in the ursodeoxycholic acid group than the placebo group. The risk was 2.1 times greater for death, transplantation, or minimal listing criteria in patients on ursodeoxycholic acid than for those on placebo.[12]

It is concluded that ursodeoxycholic acid use is associated with improved serum liver tests that do not always correlate with improved liver disease status. WHO Drug Information advises against its use in primary sclerosing cholangitis in unapproved doses beyond 13–15 mg/kg/day.[13]

Mechanism of action[edit]
The drug reduces cholesterol absorption and is used to dissolve (cholesterol) gallstones in patients who want an alternative to surgery. If the patient stops taking the drug the gallstones tend to recur if the condition that gave rise to their formation does not change.[14][15] For these reasons, it has not supplanted surgical treatment by cholecystectomy.

Also used to relieve itching in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (naltrexone may also be used)

Top Bottom