napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle

jj231123

Hello,

I will be running a sarms cutting stack consisting of:

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I will also use t3 and clen starting week 6 for two weeks on two weeks off.

Im 6'1" 215 16% body fat. I was wondering what should my macros be and how many calories should i consume once i start clen and t3? People say t3 can burn a lot of muscle off if your not eating enough and i don't want that to happen.

Thanks

Hello,

I will be running a sarms cutting stack consisting of:

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I will also use t3 and clen starting week 6 for two weeks on two weeks off.

Im 6'1" 215 16% body fat. I was wondering what should my macros be and how many calories should i consume once i start clen and t3? People say t3 can burn a lot of muscle off if your not eating enough and i don't want that to happen.

Thanks

Bro, I would drop that T3. You don't need that stuff at all. Add SR9009 to your stack instead and you'll burn crazy amounts of fat without having to worry about losing muscle. I wouldn't touch T3

As for your macros, all the info you need is right here https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

T3 will not give sustainable weight loss when stopped it take a couple weeks for your metabolism too take off again and unless your running strong anabolics like tren t3 will eat muscle just as much as fat without steroids this is a bad idea .T3 is brought in 4 weeks out from a show when your coach desides your ass is still too fat and needs too kick it into high gear you will not stay lean afterwards .if your trting too loose bodyfat for the longterm this is the wrong aproach

Top Bottom