napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle Info required

Alextonn

I am planning my later after pause cutting cycle

Thing is I can only use what I already have...and those are long esters. I don't mind it - I am not preparing for a show...but there it is

How can I combine in 12 weeks or 14 weeks cycle if that is required the following substances and in wich doses ?

Testosterone Enanthate - BALKAN

Trenbolone HexahidrobenzylCarbonate or PARABOLAN - BALKAN

Masteron Enanthate wich is dosed at 200mg / ml - SP Labs

I also have on hand orals as anavar and winstrol + proviron...

How can I make this a nice cutting cycle - I already have planned a proper diet and I will adjust the calorie intake as needed - no cheats no nothing

And what SARMS could I add to this stack so it won't be overkill : I already planned Cardarine but that's common sense

I found a lot of doses and cycles but most are using propionate versions... As I sayd I don;t have a show prepared so it doesnt matter if the esthers are long - the effects should be the same after all right ?

the only difference in long and short esters is half lives, pinning schedule and really length of cycle, even though you CAN run short esters longer if you like but its not necessary... its not like you are getting better results one way or the other.. there's a few arguments each way but results wise, its not going to be any different...

as far as sarms with this stack, acp-105 and s4 would be perfect here... if you want to really step it up , then add rad140 as well!

theres no need to run two orals on this... its too much and not necessary... save the winstrol for another cycle...

if you are fully intent on using it then use it 1-6 at 50 mg per day but i would hold off on that...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-12 tren hex 300-350 mg week
1-12 mast e 500-600 mg week
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 aromasin (adjust dose as needed)
1-12 dostinex .25 mg every 3 days
1-12 n2guard
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-14 anavar 50-60 mg day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/40/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

What an amazing layout given to you by Dylan! That is priceless information! I would strongly suggest following that layout precisely sir!

Got it ! Best cycle layed out with every details ! I'm gonna follow it like this ;) Thanks a lot man for your time !

Top Bottom