napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Customer Testimonials- IWGF/9th Wonder/BGS

9th Wonder is A1! Top class. Communication is excellent. Turnaround time is very quick. Knowledgeable & helpful. It's my first time with BGS, haven't been on his gear long enough to get bloods, but I can tell it's picking up my crashed e2! Will def be going the BGS route for the foreseeable future!!

BGS4LIFE haha!

What is BGS I am looking for a reputible source of quality products?

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this ninth. Happy new year to all of you.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

What is BGS I am looking for a reputible source of quality products?

Knowing that this is an older thread and yes I also thank god for putting my kids in my life.. I am just coming bk from about a year and a half and always ' ram' hard at least 3 x a year for last 6 off ,after my shoulder 'tears' and hip displasia iv been on daily morphine 30 2x daily .my thyroid is shot and won't tell my nods to produce test.. my adrenal glands that sit on top of your kidneys don't work either witch gives that get up and go but also produces natural cortisol in the body. So beside body aches I'm on Levoxothone for thyroid hydrocortisone wich helps pick me up a lil. And striant a test lozenges. . Because I have a 2 yr old I can't do creams or patch and my endo who's a women won't do in plant or injections trying to bk into swing but the only thing that helps really is the old sust I was taking its hard now cause I moved not really knowing who to trust and a doc who will 1. Be honest and 2 stand by me. Running this on top of her test in the year none of my levels has come close to come bk into a healthy range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4b1a52976218d09a9d7f8ad5f33f8139.jpg
...see what I mean can't do one without the other!!:\(

Same fucking post as in the other thread I commented on. Cuz nobody answered his post within a minute lol.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Knowing that this is an older thread and yes I also thank god for putting my kids in my life.. I am just coming bk from about a year and a half and always ' ram' hard at least 3 x a year for last 6 off ,after my shoulder 'tears' and hip displasia iv been on daily morphine 30 2x daily .my thyroid is shot and won't tell my nods to produce test.. my adrenal glands that sit on top of your kidneys don't work either witch gives that get up and go but also produces natural cortisol in the body. So beside body aches I'm on Levoxothone for thyroid hydrocortisone wich helps pick me up a lil. And striant a test lozenges. . Because I have a 2 yr old I can't do creams or patch and my endo who's a women won't do in plant or injections trying to bk into swing but the only thing that helps really is the old sust I was taking its hard now cause I moved not really knowing who to trust and a doc who will 1. Be honest and 2 stand by me. Running this on top of her test in the year none of my levels has come close to come bk into a healthy range

Are you asking a question.. Sorry man, I don't get your post.
1of the best sources..my 1st run was tbol..and 9th wonder made all things smooth
Thanks for posting your experience Hamp. You're easy to work with and I appreciate your business.

Dealt with 9th wonder for the first time, what a great, fast and easy process. Smooth, got my order three days after payment! Highly recommended, will be a customer from here on out!

And that in and of itself is sketchy at best👆 Nunyabidness what someone ordered especially when you have no idea.👮🏻👮🏿*♀️🚔🚔🚔🚔 nosey ASF.... too many red flags imo

Dealt with 9th wonder for the first time, what a great, fast and easy process. Smooth, got my order three days after payment! Highly recommended, will be a customer from here on out!
Nice. Happy to hear you are satisfied. Thanks so much.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Can't say enough about BGS and 9th! Another smooth transaction and fast shipping turn around. Thanks 9th for taking good care of me again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom