napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Customer review

ya I had those same reservations after my first run with biotech, then went out to hipo for my 2nd. its always a little nerve racking however they are sponsors here approved for a reason. I don't believe they would be here long if they weren't up and up. I am very interested in his products as well since he has been so "private" for so long its kind of exciting. lol I do wanna know what you think of it nice to hear good reviews on ease of order and all.
Good job brothers

Ya I know what u mean. We talked for a while gave him some of my references went over some history on both sides placed the order and in was in my PO box two days later !!!! Bam bam thank u ma'am. We still communicate daily. Super cool dude very easy to talk to very helpful. Not that he asked to post it I was going to do it anyway to help him with his business because he deserves it. He can get his hands on some rare stuff which is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome review and I am sure he appreciates it and I know the others reading this will appreciate and have no hesitations getting on board

I do appreciate it biglexi. You were really easy to deal with and did everything you said you would do, when you said you would do it. Thanks for your trust. Enjoy the goods.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

That goes both ways brother!!! Thank you for ur trust. I will def enjoy the goodies. And will be back for more my friend. Like you said it takes trust on both sides but once u establish that everything else should be smooth from on. I really encourage whoever is interested in giving him a shot since he is new here I took the chance and all worked great. Thank you my man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom