napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruise / next blast

C

cbbram00

I've been cruising on 150/150 Test /Deca for almost 12 weeks. I want to keep my Test low (200 max). Is it ok to up my deca dose to 300 or would you recommend switching compounds since I've been cruising deca for 12 weeks already @ 150?

I'm also considering staying on 150/150 Test / deca and maybe adding tren @ 150 or eq @ 600. I've never ran tren or eq...

I'm a little nervous about tren but I figured 150 wouldn't be too bad... I'm 46 and don't really get too crazy with any compounds but the extra edge in the gym is nice and I like being in good shape for my age...

This will be my 4th cycle (not counting my last cruise)

1st cycle - Anadrol 50, 6 weeks (no test)
2nd cycle - Deca 400 12 weeks (no test)

Joined AR!

3rd cycle - Test 400 - 12 weeks (test only)

On TRT

Cruising Test / Deca 150/150 (12 weeks)

I know my first 2 cycles weren't done right but I didn't know that until I joined AR... Now I have you fine people to help keep things in the right direction... I've learned a ton the 7 or 8 months I've been here already and feel confident to even give out advice occasionally...

I'd say it kind of depends on goals at the moment. If you want more size, then go with deca at 300-400. If you are looking for more recomp or cut then go low dose tren. EQ is another good option for slow consistent lean gains compared to deca.

Not a bad idea to switch compounds though. I do agree with that to overcome adaptation

I'd say it kind of depends on goals at the moment. If you want more size, then go with deca at 300-400. If you are looking for more recomp or cut then go low dose tren. EQ is another good option for slow consistent lean gains compared to deca.

Not a bad idea to switch compounds though. I do agree with that to overcome adaptation

Thanks brother... I'm looking for more of a recomp... 150 deca is actually doing a decent job of bulking me up a little bit, for what I'm trying to achieve... I like your advice... I'm leaning towards low dose Tren or EQ...

Thanks brother... I'm looking for more of a recomp... 150 deca is actually doing a decent job of bulking me up a little bit, for what I'm trying to achieve... I like your advice... I'm leaning towards low dose Tren or EQ...

I think for recomp you'll really love tren, and since you've never ran it, it's perfect for you to run it at low doses to see how you like it. I think running test at 150-200 with tren at 150-200 would be pretty nice bro. I really think you'll like that. I don't know how you feel about adding a third compound but I don't see a problem with adding 600mg of EQ to that as well

I think for recomp you'll really love tren, and since you've never ran it, it's perfect for you to run it at low doses to see how you like it. I think running test at 150-200 with tren at 150-200 would be pretty nice bro. I really think you'll like that. I don't know how you feel about adding a third compound but I don't see a problem with adding 600mg of EQ to that as well
That's crazy I would just thinking about that! (tren and eq) Yeah being that I've ran neither I have to really think about that one. Also I'm thinking about running Tren E @ 150 but I'm a little hesitant because everyone always says start with Ace. But 150 being such a low dose I'm also thinking it really shouldn't be that bad to start with Tren E... Not sure...

I've been cruising on 150/150 Test /Deca for almost 12 weeks. I want to keep my Test low (200 max). Is it ok to up my deca dose to 300 or would you recommend switching compounds since I've been cruising deca for 12 weeks already @ 150?

I'm also considering staying on 150/150 Test / deca and maybe adding tren @ 150 or eq @ 600. I've never ran tren or eq...

I'm a little nervous about tren but I figured 150 wouldn't be too bad... I'm 46 and don't really get too crazy with any compounds but the extra edge in the gym is nice and I like being in good shape for my age...

This will be my 4th cycle (not counting my last cruise)

1st cycle - Anadrol 50, 6 weeks (no test)
2nd cycle - Deca 400 12 weeks (no test)

Joined AR!

3rd cycle - Test 400 - 12 weeks (test only)

On TRT

Cruising Test / Deca 150/150 (12 weeks)

you have several options here... i like test/tren/deca/eq... 150/150/150/800 that would more than get the job done for you... i would add GW in there to go along with tren and then you have a serious recomp going on and extremely clean... you could probably even go 200 on everything in there and eq at 800

you have several options here... i like test/tren/deca/eq... 150/150/150/800 that would more than get the job done for you... i would add GW in there to go along with tren and then you have a serious recomp going on and extremely clean... you could probably even go 200 on everything in there and eq at 800
Thanks bro... That's a sweet cycle right there!

Thanks bro... That's a sweet cycle right there!

heres a full layout

1-16 test cyp 150-200 mg week
1-16 deca 150-200 mg week
1-14 tren e 150-200 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-16 gw-501516 20 mg per day
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

there you go bro!

thank you! always appreciate your advice. also now i know how to get your attention...just mention the word"primo" & you are on it! LOL

bro, i know your typing it before you even hit send... LOLLLL seriously though, thats a mean stack and you dont need high doses at all... you can accomplish so much and primo provides the ultimate compliment...

heres a full layout

1-16 test cyp 150-200 mg week
1-16 deca 150-200 mg week
1-14 tren e 150-200 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-16 gw-501516 20 mg per day
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

there you go bro!
Thank you brother...

That sounds like a pretty sweet setup as well. I like it

definitely a good cycle bro... you could easily do test/tren/deca/primo 150/150/150/800 this would be extremely ideal
Drooling ....!!!

I'd love to run this cycle once before I die

Maybe next years cycle for my 65th birthday��

Drooling ....!!!

I'd love to run this cycle once before I die

Maybe next years cycle for my 65th birthday��

well then lets do it bro! im hitting this cycle as well! ny robo and I are running something like this along with EPI and hgh starting in january

Top Bottom