napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how many members at AR

rockmfhudd

Do we have a hard count of how many members we have at AR? i was just curious have we reached thousands yet?

i love the full version usually have access but when driving with my son i have tapatalk but also log on maybe its just that im not used to it yet

yes bro... 2764 and growing... we will be seeing huge traffic next year with a complete redesign and work on google... the domain change hurt the ranking but that will all be fixed... for the tapatalk users... the number of followers has nothing to do with total member count whatsoever... that's people following on tapatalk... we have A LOT of guest traffic that does not reflect on the member numbers either... we are growing at a rapid rate though and the site traffic alone is excellent

It's pretty insane where we are at now considering where we were in just April and May. The day I joined and Dylan brought me over I believe there was around 30 members lol.

If you look at the growth we accomplished in 7 months, just Imagine where we will be a year from now!

i know that is why i was curious how many peeps we had on here i came in june and i have seen it growing exponentially in the last 7 months. it is so awesome to be a part of this. if someone doesnt benefit from this place they dont have a pulse

i know that is why i was curious how many peeps we had on here i came in june and i have seen it growing exponentially in the last 7 months. it is so awesome to be a part of this. if someone doesnt benefit from this place they dont have a pulse
I personally ♡ it here and all of you..you guys crack me up and ive learned so much for myself and for bigb. Just wish we could get some more women in here! And if they are here need to get them posting!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I personally ♡ it here and all of you..you guys crack me up and ive learned so much for myself and for bigb. Just wish we could get some more women in here! And if they are here need to get them posting!!

well get out on the patrol and reel em in MissB dang

I can't believe how fast it grew. I knew from the start this was going to be a great forum. I'm glad I got on board from the beginning. The timing was perfect. I left a shit hole to come to a palace!

Yea it's been going fast. I swear there was less than 100 when I started. There's been so many new names since then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know i knew it was growing fast but didnt realize until the number, and then the same damn day i ask we bust the bandwidth lol

I agree. I would love to see more women show up here. That's why you are so valuable to us here, along with ChickRock, TX CHICK, and S&S.

I can't believe how fast it grew. I knew from the start this was going to be a great forum. I'm glad I got on board from the beginning. The timing was perfect. I left a shit hole to come to a palace!
I joined in may and you guys had just opened up a couple months prior. Maybe a 150 people and figured if I was going to join a forum why not AR. Never looked back and its been great ever since. You guys filled the knowledge I was lacking and took it to another level!! I'm truly thankful

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I joined in may and you guys had just opened up a couple months prior. Maybe a 150 people and figured if I was going to join a forum why not AR. Never looked back and its been great ever since. You guys filled the knowledge I was lacking and took it to another level!! I'm truly thankful

Bro, you are a role model member here. As well as many others. It's the members and team who make it great. We have had very little D-bag activity here. I always say when a forum allows the b/s slinging, B/S seems to flock to it. We all got each others backs as well.

Completely agree.. So many years of experience on this board, and not too many knuckleheads in here either. This is hands down been the best board I've been on, and it has allot to do with the community/brotherhood culture that's been established. You don't get that allot of places.

I know on allot of other boards they almost try to make members prove themselves before they can be cool and just help out when needed. You def don't see that here. It has allot to do with Dylan, but also his team and the rest of the other folks that influence. This site will only get bigger and bigger.

This place has become what it is because of all of the great members like each and every one of you. You guys are all awesome, and I can't thank each of you enough for making this place the awesome community it has become. This is why we are the best, and continue to become even better and better each and every day.

Top Bottom