napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruise / next blast

That's crazy I would just thinking about that! (tren and eq) Yeah being that I've ran neither I have to really think about that one. Also I'm thinking about running Tren E @ 150 but I'm a little hesitant because everyone always says start with Ace. But 150 being such a low dose I'm also thinking it really shouldn't be that bad to start with Tren E... Not sure...
Thats the same thing i thought but i dont like pinning so much. So my first time i went tren e. Had no probs but everyone is different. Now i dont think i would run a cycle without it

Thats the same thing i thought but i dont like pinning so much. So my first time i went tren e. Had no probs but everyone is different. Now i dont think i would run a cycle without it
Good to know... I'm leaning towards low dose Tren E the first time around and go from there. Pinning ed is not practical for me... Lol

Good to know... I'm leaning towards low dose Tren E the first time around and go from there. Pinning ed is not practical for me... Lol
Like everyone says start low and move up from there if u want. That way you can kinda see how u react to it. I think you will love it. Took me bout 3 wks to kick in but you will know when it does

Like everyone says start low and move up from there if u want. That way you can kinda see how u react to it. I think you will love it. Took me bout 3 wks to kick in but you will know when it does

yes, always start lower and assess from there... its always better to have to increase than to overdo it and possibly completely ruin a cycle as well as hurt yourself by trying to go too high initially..

Top Bottom