napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique two cycles

sal0me

I have two friends that are sourcing steroids right now and they will do it with or without my assistance but have agreed to follow guidelines that I find from here.

Friend 1

Wants to do a cycle of T-Bol and I've suggested 250mg of Test a week.

Is overweight but regular trainer and a naturally big guy. Eats fairly clean by most standards. Excess weight is likely due to many factors, prescription medication, a mood stabilizer that is preventing him from losing weight he believes. Was losing considerable weight prior to this. Down to 95kgs I believe.

Age 37
Height 5'10
Weight 108kg / 238pnds
Body fat % 25-30
Years of training 5+
Complete cycle history Never cycled

Friend 2

Wants to do primobolan. Concerned with health. Very lean and muscular already. Extremely hard trainer and dedicated. Has been training long enough that he wants to try steroids and would like to see 5kgs of lean gains

Age 38
Height 5'9
Weight 75kg 165pnds
Body fat % 10%
Years of training 10+
Complete cycle history Never cycled

So for both of these guys they are wanting that extra 5kg of quality muscle that one might expect/hope for from their first steroid cycle.

Both of them are very regular trainers. Friend 1, 3-5 times a week, Friend 2, 4-6 times a week

Friend 1

Tbol and 250mg test/week
Not sure how this should be run
Liver protection would be mandatory
PCT recommendations

Friend 2

Primobolan and 250mg test/week
Ideas on how to run Primo from what I've heard around, may be way off. But thought he should try and get the most out of a lower dose before increasing. Thought that would give some time for tolerance.
400mg Weeks 1-2
600mg Weeks 3-8
800mg Weeks 9-16
PCT recommendations

If some suggestions could be made on PCT also, open to suggestions on all of this

I've heard tbol is often faked/replaced with methyl test and primobolan is equipoise

I will post on sources another time, but this may be a legitimate source

Be nice this is one of my first posts

the first person is nearly 1/4 fat dude... thats just absurd and noone with half a brain cell would advise steroid use in that condition... that word steroid should not be in his vocabulary right now...

your first steroid cycle should be test only...

Your fat friend needs to learn how to diet first and foremost. Hes nowhere near ready to cycle. Not even close

the first person... that word steroid should not be in his vocabulary right now...

My friend took your advise and will not be doing steroids anytime soon and is in the process of losing weight.

your first steroid cycle should be test only...

Friend two has also taken your advice on test only cycle. He is ready to go.

I have a source of test ace at 75mg/ml

So on a 12 week cycle I was thinking he should have a shot every 2 days for 262.5mg / week. Thoughts?

For test only PCT should he run 50mg clomid every day for 2 weeks then 25mg every day for 2 weeks?

Should he consider running 40/20/20/20 of nolva as well for this test only cycle?

Should he have an AI on hand, or use one, or is this more required for bigger compounds or larger cycles in general?

Any other protection?

Appreciate your help. You're doing truly admirable work.

thats not enough pct whatsoever... test ace is a very poor choice for a first cycle... pinning that often when you have never pinned before is not wise...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

thats not enough pct whatsoever... test ace is a very poor choice for a first cycle... pinning that often when you have never pinned before is not wise...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

He would be a bit hesitant to take these research compounds given some of them have been shown to cause cancer when they are given high enough dosages.

I don't mean to offend, I hope you can understand the concern here. He hasn't taken anything and to do a cycle of test afterwards he has to take multiple PCT compounds, multiple research chemicals, and an organ repair.

He is very health conscious so would definitely be wanting to take Organ ST, aromasin and a more extensive PCT.

Just a quick question, wouldn't the organ repair be more suitable for oral cycles and/or larger compound cycles?

Which of the two research compounds has the strongest cortisol blunting effects?

If GW affects cholesterol and blood pressure positively, perhaps just GW would be the better option. If some strength is lost, that would be ok. I think that would be expected.

He would rather take one extra compound bridging then two.

I don't mean to offend with these questions. This is all a learning process and I really want to cover all bases here

Top Bottom