napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cool vid.

TX TERROR

Just wanna share a cool little vid that was shot at the gym not long ago. Dude is a freak.

Be interesting to see him compete. He is looking at the same show I am right now wich is the better bodies show in april. They give away some sick trophies. Fucker will probably end up in my class if he does.

https://youtu.be/-UPDvsGpIm8

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would like to know what most of these body builders do for work. Most that I've seen around me are either somehow independently wealthy or have some bs job at Starbucks or something lol. I wonder how they pay for all the food, supplements and drugs needed to get up there.

Personally I work for a rainwater company lol. We collect rain... I sit at my desk and eat my food and surf forums 90% of my day lol.

That dude in the vid is an X cowboy.
I know another guy who manages a mall kiosk.

Some I know put thier money into supp shops lol. All kinds of stuff you can do :)

Beyond that almost all of them do part time stuff and dedicate most thier day to online training or clients in the gym. Id say a very good majority of my friends make their money but are still total bums.

That's kinda my point here. Are there any guys on a competitive level that have a hard physical demanding job? I know he is an EX cowboy player. So what does he do now? Or does he just have a bunch of money still from playing?

I know by rereading this it sounds as tho I'm looking to knock the guy. But I'm truly curious and not talking down. He is a big guy on a mission for sure.

Well I don't talk to him much. other than general conversation here and there. I don't know what he does now. If he does better bodies, that's actually who I'm looking to bring down lol. Gotta fight for my sword too... Both of us are looking to become nationally qualified this spring/early summer for a pro card. Il find out next time I see him.

Now im interested though. Those who compete here what ya'll do. I know there are quite a few successful people here too.

That vid was pretty moto. This guy has the mindset that you need for life in my opinion, so many people settle for mediocre, if you are satisfied being mediocre why even do it and that pertains to anything imho. Thanks for posting that vid Tex.

That vid was pretty moto. This guy has the mindset that you need for life in my opinion, so many people settle for mediocre, if you are satisfied being mediocre why even do it and that pertains to anything imho. Thanks for posting that vid Tex.
I agree man. Gotta stay hungry for sure. Il try to post some others like that as I go.

I love the guys mindset and drive. That's what it's all about. But I think he has a long way to go before he is pro card material. It takes a lot more than being a big strong beast to get that. Not saying he can't get there one day, but right now he looks like a lot of typical super heavies at the amateur level to me

I love the guys mindset and drive. That's what it's all about. But I think he has a long way to go before he is pro card material. It takes a lot more than being a big strong beast to get that. Not saying he can't get there one day, but right now he looks like a lot of typical super heavies at the amateur level to me
I don't feel the vid does him justice. I will say he needs to bring his legs up a lot but other than that it's tough to say. Havnt seen him lean down bellow 8.

His mid section will be tough too. He's a thick dude. But with who he has here and what he's been doing I definitly think he will get it within the next 2 years.

Top Bottom