napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest prep cycle advice-no 19nors

Bigboy01

Hey Guys
Enjoying my months of TRT down time (throwing in Rad140,YK11 ,SR,and GW after my summer cycle ) and wanted to do a show early spring. If anyone had had any success with a 16week cycle that does not include tren or other 19nors or anything too liver toxic(like halo or oral winning etc) I'd love to hear what worked for you. Also anyone run sarms as part of their prep ?Thanks for sharing your experience!

primo, mast, winstrol and anavar are going to be your best options steroid wise for prep

sarms wise... rad140, s4, acp105, gw and sr all would be very ideal options

Thanks Dylan!
Keep the test at 350 a week or on this scenario would you suggest going a little higher?

I "feel" the best on my TRT 4 days post injection of 200mg of test cypionate. Anything higher and I get sides from either too much estrogen or the adex. I'm going to order some aromasin and see how 12.5mg does.

Thanks Dylan!
Keep the test at 350 a week or on this scenario would you suggest going a little higher?

I "feel" the best on my TRT 4 days post injection of 200mg of test cypionate. Anything higher and I get sides from either too much estrogen or the adex. I'm going to order some aromasin and see how 12.5mg does.
200mg is definitely not TrT thats a mini cycle

I would go with Dylan's recommendations listed above. He has so much experience with helping people on their contest prep

Thanks Dylan. Thats the route ill take.

Not sure about 200mg a week not being TRT dose as that is what i have been on from my doctor for years and prior to that i had another doc prescribing the same thing. Maybe the higher end of trt.

Your trt dose is based upon what your body needs. For people just jumping on randomly, that may be well too much but if your condition requires it, that is another story so that is quite subjective to randomly comment on when it comes to a persons needed trt dose.

Top Bottom