napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle contest prep

leeveent

Hi Dylan
I'm starting prep for contest which will be on march 13-15th
I'm currently 5,10ft, 79kg, lifting for 7 years and ran 3 sarm cycles prior.

My question is, if I start the cycle in November as my coach wants me to, it will result in the cycle duration being close to 18-19 weeks

Am I best to wait and start it in December instead and run it to just after the show?

The cycle I had planned assuming it went for 16 weeks

LGD4033 weeks 1-8 5mg
S4 weeks 1-8 50mg
Gw50516 1-16 20mg
Rad140 4-16 20mg
At week 8 I planned to drop the s4 and lgd
And use the rad140 to maintain the fullness whislt tightening up and getting into a more aesthetic shape for the show

Followed by a full pct of course

Let me know your thoughts on this, I know it's not exactly how you'd recommend it be done but I don't particularly like the shutdown from lgd and feel from previous cycles that not much benefit is given after 8 weeks, I will only be using it to gain those additional kgs in the first few months to have the stage presence come the show

lgd must be 10 mg for 12 weeks, i would use S4 as a finisher, it's similar to winstrol but not that strong.

LGD weeks 1-12
s4 weeks 5-16
gw weeks 1-16
Rad..not sure about this one but i think it can be run the whole 16 weeks.

also you may want to consider a TRT dose of test and a full PCT for this cycle ...this is how i'd do it i think

i wouldnt run it this way at all... 8 weeks is not the full way to go and you are not getting what you should out of them... i never like to see things wasted...

Dylan what do you think about running RAD for 16 weeks? is it too much? i don't remember but i think you said in one video that it can be ran 16 weeks

Dylan what do you think about running RAD for 16 weeks? is it too much? i don't remember but i think you said in one video that it can be ran 16 weeks

It can be. Ive seen several people do it with success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What would you propose instead of this Dylan?

And Kael
Do you mean to run the trt test dose throughout the cycle?
I had thought about using hcg on cycle.
Let me know your thoughts

I am Lean enough just now so don't see the need to use the gw till closer to the show ( Jan ) or mid ( dec )
It works very fast and well for me and once I add in am cardio and the fat drops off with no issues

i wouldnt even run lgd... i would go with gw, s4, rad and mk2866...

1-16 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom