napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Congrats MissBizz

This is a shootout to MissB. Today is a special day. I get to watch the love of my life walk across the stage a recieve her college degree. This woman has such drive and passion for everything she loves.* From her job, to school to working out she puts 110% effort into everything she does. I'm absolutely greatfull to have her in my life. I love you and congratulations!!

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions
this right here, it makes my day, so much i cannot explain it... im so proud to hear this and also to see YOU Big B, act this way, and show how much you care and how proud you are, that says A LOT about you (which i already know) but it shows what kind of guy you are and thats why i respect you the way i do... Miss B- you know how i feel about this since we had a conversation about it... this is so huge and important and i could not be more proud of you and i would expect nothing less... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESERVE IT!

this right here, it makes my day, so much i cannot explain it... im so proud to hear this and also to see YOU Big B, act this way, and show how much you care and how proud you are, that says A LOT about you (which i already know) but it shows what kind of guy you are and thats why i respect you the way i do... Miss B- you know how i feel about this since we had a conversation about it... this is so huge and important and i could not be more proud of you and i would expect nothing less... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESERVE IT!
This definitely was a very nice sweet sincere post of him. It made my day so much brighter!!!

Thank you Dylan very much, as we discussed before it's hard work, but expanding your knowledge is never ending!!! Today was a great day and thanks to you and everyone else here my day was just truly much more enjoyable! A very proud moment for me!!!

Last edited:
Congrats!! That's a huge accomplishment, especially when you are balancing the rest of adult life with it. Much respect, and happiness for you!!

Top Bottom